Chapter 53

Braylon's POV

Today was the Christmas party, I didn't feel like wearing a dress, so I agreed to still get dressed up.

I took a shower and I got out, I grabbed some dressy Christmas type clothes. I curled my hair and I put on jewelry. I grabbed my phone and varsity jacket, I walked downstairs. I saw the boys and the girls.

"Ready?" I asked and they nodded, we walked out.

"You gotta ride with Braydon," Carter said and I looked at him. "Good luck." I walked to Braydon.

"Can I drive?" I asked.

"No," he said and we got in and he started driving. My aunts house was a 1 hour drive, we rode in silence for a while but I turned on the radio. Braydon was singing but it didn't bother me, I liked hearing him sing, but I would never tell him that. We got to my aunts house and we got out. We walked inside and everyone else came in.

"Hey guys," grandma said.

"Hey grandma," I said and hugged her, I looked at her.

"You've grown so much," she said and touched my face. "Such a beautiful girl." I smiled and she looked at the others. "Iris."

"Hey grandma," She said and hugged her.

"You've grown too," she said and she looked at the boys. "Who are these fine boys?"

"This is Carter, Jayden, Tyler, and Braydon." I said and I saw Logan and Praxton. Logan looked at me.

"Surprised to you here," he said. "Especially after what happened last time."

"Logan," Karen said sternly.

"Just saying," he said.

"God my feet hurt," I heard Frankie and she walked in, she sat on the chair.

"You look like the pig of that game pop the pig," Praxton said and she glared at him.

"Why don't I pop you?" She snapped.

"Someone has an attitude," he muttered, but Frankie didn't hear.

"Who's she?" Kristin asked directing towards Emily.

"I'm Emily," she said.

We all talked for awhile and dinner finally finished. We sat down and started eating.

"So, do you boys play any sports?" Dave asked.

"We play football, but Tyler doesn't,"Carter said.

"What's your position?" Liam asked.

"Quarterback," Carter said.

"Yeah, your last game was pretty interesting, wasn't it Braylon?" Logan asked and I glared at him and he smirked.

"We still won, didn't we?" I asked.

"You cheated," Praxton said.

"No we didn't," I said.

"Come on you two," Karen said.

"When has switching jerseys ever been allowed in football?" Logan asked.

"Those tackles weren't even allowed I said.

"If couldn't take them you shouldn't of played," Praxton snapped.

"Instead you had to get pretty boy down there to help you," Logan said and I looked at Braydon whose naw twitched.

"I'd watch it if I were you Logan," Grayson said and chuckled.