Chapter 48

Braylon's POV

We walked into the gates and saw the big crowd of people. I don't know who more excited, Kali or us. We started walking around and saw all the Disney characters.

"Braydon, win me the monkey," I said. "Pretty please."

"Fine," he said, he grabbed the basketball and bounced it. He tossed it up and it went in, he done it again and it went in.

"Winner, winner," the man yelled and gave me my monkey.

"I think I deserve a kiss," Braydon said, I kissed him and he grabbed my butt. I squealed and slapped his arm, he laughed. He spun me around and I stood on the tip toe of my yellow vans. I had on a white tank top and red high waist shorts with white buttons. Emily had on a red strapless dress with white polka dots, with yellow vans. Iris had on a faded tank top crop top with Mickey Mouse on it with white shorts, with Jordan's. Kali had on a Minnie Mouse costume on. It was perfect honestly.

~

We had been at the park all day and we walked to the castle to watch the fireworks.

"I've had a blast today," Frankie said.

"Yeah," we agreed, the boys disappeared earlier.

"Frankie," Nick said and she turned around and smiled.

"Hey babe," she said and pecked his lips.

"Frankie, you've been there for me, you're my best friend and the girl I fell in love with. I don't think I can picture my future without you being in it and now having a baby. We've had our ups and downs but we've always worked through it, you're family has been there for me more than mine ever was," he said and he reached into his pocket, he got on one knee and Frankie put her hand over her mouth. "Francesca, will you marry me?" Tears fell from her eyes.

"Yes," she squealed and he hugged her. We all clapped and cheered. They pulled apart and kissed.

"Ok, she's already pregnant," Carter said and they looked at him and laughed. I didn't see Braydon anywhere, I walked and I saw him. He was with a girl, he was kissing her, he looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Braylon," he said and I ran out of the park and tears were already falling. I called a cab and I got in, I saw him but the driver already started driving. Braydon put his hands in his hair, the driver drove me to my hotel and I paid and got out. It was pouring rain and I instantly was soaked. I walked up to my room and walked in.

I took a shower and changed into boxers and one of Braydon's shirts. I walked out and I laid on my bed and cried. Iris and Emily walked in.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Iris asked. "Braydon's in his room upset."

"Good," I said and Carter walked in.

"Ok, what happened to Braydon?" He asked. "He's sitting in the windowsill quiet."

"He was kissing another girl,"I said.

"Oh." he said.

"Even in another state he can't keep his lips to himself." I said and more tears fell.

"Braylon go talk to him.," Emily said. "You two are both heart broken." I looked at them.

"How do I know he'll even talk to me?" I asked.

"Just go," Carter said. "Jayden and I will crash in here."

"Fine," I said and I got up, I walked to their room and walked in. Braydon was in the window sill shirtless and I walked closer. I walked to him and I climbed on the windowsill, I laid on his chest.