thirty six

•joshua

few hours ago at the restaurant

I kept stabbing the steak with a visible frown on my face. I kinda felt a little bored so obviously Nancy felt a little uncomfortable.

"Baby, what's wrong?" The girl asked, raising a brow at me.
"Nothing." I replied shortly then continued eating my food.

"Joshua." Nancy spoke, earning an annoyed look from me. I'm not mad at the girl, I was just upset about eomeonim.

I blinked a few times before asking,
"What is it?"
"Babe, how long are you gonna hide our relationship?" She pouted.

I didn't respond back. I just looked down at my food, trying my best to find an answer. All I did was following my parents orders. That's it. I never intended to start nor end the marriage.

"Yah..I thought you loved me?" The girl raised her voice, drawing people's attention.
"O-of course I do! It's j-just-"
"So divorce her!"

My mouth was slightly opened trying to say something about it, but I didn't. I just shut my mouth, staring at my girlfriend's eyes.

"If you really love me, you wouldn't stutter like you are right now-Wait! Are you falling for Y/n?"
"N-no. Yah, what makes you think that way?! You know I only love you and nobody else." I held her hand but she pulled away.
"Then tell her tonight. And if you're so scared of your parents, make Y/n to divorce you."

_______________________________

next morning
•y/n

Joshua parked the car and I quickly got off, before he did. I didn't want to walk together with him.

It'll be better if I just drive here myself but he  kept forcing me to get in his car.

"Let's have breakfast first while waiting for my father to arrive." Joshua locked his car then walked in the café. 

We took our orders and stayed silent. None of us dared to speak. Both of us were on our phones, minding our own business.

I was just scrolling down my social media until I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

"Wonwoo oppa? W-what are you doing here?" A nervous look was plastered on my face.
"I was craving for bread so I went out to buy some. What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked, as his eyes landed on Joshua.

"Breakfast." I replied.
"Ah...geureokuna." The boy slowly nodded.

"Wonwoo-shii. Why don't you join us?" Joshua asked and I immediately turned sharply towards him.
"Uh..nevermind. Plus, I need to visit halmeoni after this." Wonwoo shook his head.

"Oh come on. Only for a few minutes. Besides, your girlfriend is here." Joshua nod his head towards me and I clenched my fist.
"Yah!" I whisper shouted.

"What? I thought he's your boyfriend? Am I right, Wonwoo shii?"
"Oh and we're getting a divorce soon so it'll be easier for the both of you to spend more time together."
"Bwo?" Wonwoo had a confused look on his face.

"Joshua, that's enough."

"Oppa, you can just go. I'll text you later." I continued while gesturing Wonwoo to leave.

"Wae? Why are you letting him leave?" Joshua frowned his brows.
"What do you want, Joshua?!" I stood up and yelled at him.
"Is it rude for me to let your boyfriend eat breakfast with us?"