one

•third person

Eun  Y/N's relationship with Jaemin was a little complicated. That's why she broke up with. It was a tough decision to make but she thinks it's the only way to make things easier for the both of them.

Her muscles vibrates as she balanced on the edge of the roof. The bright city lights is enough to make her feel calm. She breathed deeply to steady her speeding heart.

She calmly sat at the edge of the roof and gently swing her legs. Y/n closed her eyes as the wind brushed against her soft skin.

The young girl was enjoying this moment until she heard her mother calling out for her. Feeling a little annoyed, she let out a tired sigh and climbed down the roof.

"Y/n...I told you not to go up there. What happens if you fall down?!" Mrs. Eun gripped both of her shoulders.
"I would possibly die or maybe get a broken neck." The young girl shrugged and walked towards her bed, raising a brow at her mother.

"Y/n, look. I know you're still mad about what I said this morning but please...cooperate with me." the woman sat right beside her.

The young girl rolled her eyes and said,
"Fine...what it it?"
"Your father and I have decided to help you get a new job at his company. It'll might help give benefits to our company and our family as well."

"Seriously? This again? Sorry...not interested." Y/n laid down on her bed.
"Honey, you'll get paid with a lot of money. Do you not want that? It's better than selling and giving out flowers to people. " Mrs. Eun said, staring down at her stubborn daughter.

Y/n couldn't helped it anymore so she got up and faced her mother.
"Eomma! If I'm not interested then don't force me to! I'm already happy working with halmeoni at her flower shop. At least I got paid and have the right amount to spent it to myself."

"I don't need to show of to people that a 'smart' daughter like me is working in a famous company....please, eomma. I'm not like you or dad." Her heart was beating really fast while her fist, clenched.

Mrs. Eun sat there, speechless while her daughter tried to calm herself down.
"If you have nothing else to say, then leave." Y/n continued.

"Y/n, you know we're doing this for your future." The woman got up and twist the doorknob.
"I don't want you to control my future. I'm a grownup now, not a small child anymore." Y/n turned away from her mother.

Mrs. Eun opened the door and was about to leave but Y/n stopped her.
"Don't forget to close the door."
"Aren't you gonna eat dinner?" Her mother asked once again before leaving her daughter's room.
"Not hungry." The young girl sat on her bed, scrolling down her phone.

"O-okay. But if you need some food, there will be some leftovers in the fridge."

Y/n immediately got up when she heard the door closed. She climbed up the rooftop and sat at the edge of the roof.

"I wonder if Halmeoni's alright." She thought as she swings her legs back and forth. Y/n scanned the roads below. The streetlights were a bit dim but she didn't mind. In her opinion, the dim lights only helped the aesthetic of the buildings.

She pulled out her phone and dialled her halmeoni's number.
"Why aren't you asleep yet?" halmeoni asked as soon as she picked up.
"I'm not sleepy." A smile began to form on her lips. Hearing her halmeoni's voice is enough to make her cheer up a little.

"Have you had dinner yet, dear?" Asked, halmeoni.
"I did. Have you?" Y/n lied, didn't want to worry her grandmother.
"Of course I did. Don't expect this old hag to eat duct tape with rice. I had dinner with Mrs.Choi. You should come and taste her food next time. It's amazing."