seven

•y/n

I gotta say,those 10 guys were LOUD af. I couldn't even fangirl in peace. If only I had the courage to shove an apple inside their mouths.

"Yah!! Hoshi-ya!"
"Woozi-hyung!"
"Whoahhhhh!!!!" All of them yelled at once.

I can't take it anymore so I put my magazine down and scolded them but I stopped when one of them caught my attention.

Like I said, he looked slightly familiar. I stare at the boy one more time and quickly turned away.

JOSHUA HONG WAS RIGHT THERE!!! HOLY CRAP!!

I covered my face with the magazine and acted like I was nobody. Why is he everywhere?! Does he have a twin or something?!

I moved the magazine down to my eye level to check if he was still there or not. And....yup. He's still there. Talking.

In my head, I was literally praying for them to leave.

When Joshua turned around, I quickly hid my face. THAT WAS SOOOO FREAKING CLOOSSEEEE!!!

I couldn't keep my heart steady because I was so damn NERVOUS. My face was burning hot that I could feel sweats forming on my forehead.

"What's taking them so long? Is halmeoni giving Wonwoo some freaking long essay speech or something?" I complained.

I bit my lips while slowly moving the magazine down to check, again.
"OH SHIT!" I cuss quietly while covering up my face when Joshua and his friends were walking towards me.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! DON'T YOU DARE NOTICE ME HERE!! I'M A LONELY BITCH! DO NOT NOTICE ME! I REPEAT! DO NOT NOTICE THIS LONELY BITCH HERE!!

They were still busy chitchatting so I took this opportunity to check again. Joshua was sitting a meter away from me while talking to his friends.

 Joshua was sitting a meter away from me while talking to his friends

I was closing my eyes tightly while gulping down a lump of my saliva.

"Ya, Jeonghan hyung..let's get pabo late after this."
"Sorry, I'm broke. Tell Scoups to buy those. He says he'll pay."
"Hm? I didn't say that, you slick. But since you guys want it, then I'll buy."

Wtf is 'pabo latte'? Will they eventually turned into a a 'pabo' if they drink that? Pfft. That explains why they were so LOUD.

"Mingyu-ya! Make sure to bring that GoPro after this. We're going to the park after this."
"Nae."

Aish. When will halmeoni finish talking? I'm literally dying right here. It's really uncomfortable that the fact that 10 guys with EXTREMELY GOOD VISUALS were right in front of me. Oh and including Joshua. Pfft.

I kept my eyes shut until someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I jumped and quickly covered my mouth, with my right hand to prevent myself from screaming out loud.