twenty seven

y/n

I know I'm not supposed to say this but...

I'm jealous.

I hated it whenever Nancy pops out of a thin air and ruin my moment with Joshua. (Is not like I'll talk to him either. Pfft) That girl is always THERE whenever we're together.

Like-Nancy, what's your problem?!

I didn't even get to finish my lasagna because of those TWO. It's embarrassing just to think about it. People were literally staring at them. Especially ME!

Okay, I'm aware than I'm an unwanted potato and Nancy looks WAY more prettier than me, but still, can she at least show some respect?!

It's not like you own the whole hotel and can have a freaking make out session right in front of everyone!!! Jeez...

So here i am, laying down on my bed like a freaking dead corpse. I didn't know why but I kinda have the urge to go home. I was staring at my luggage, until someone rang the front doorbell.

I flinched and immediately hid myself under the blanket. I mean...who knows if there's some weirdo, trying to kidnap me or something.

"Y/n? Are you in there? It's Dokyeom."
"Dokyeom?" I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to open the door.

"H-hi. I need to-hey.." I didn't let Dokyeom finish talking because I pulled him into a tight hug.
"B-Bwoya? Kwenchana?" He asked, caressing my back.

I can't reply him because of a SUDDEN tightness in my throat.
"Do you know that I was leaving to LA?" The boy broke the hug and met my eyes.
"H-huh? You're going back...?"
"Mian..but my noona called me earlier, saying that there's an emergency."

"Right now? So I'm going to be all lonely then.."
"You have your husband-"
"Husband my ass. It's not like he'll spend time with me for more than 10 seconds." I rolled my eye sharply.

"Y/n!" Dokyeom and I turned our heads when Joshua ran to me and held both of my hands.
"Yah, don't do that!" The boy wanted to pull me into a tight hug, but I pushed him away.
"What are you doing?"

"Come, Dokyeom-ah...I'll walk you to your car." I grabbed Dokyeom's hand and walked towards the elevator.
"You guys fought again, huh?" He asked, raising his brow at me.
"It's none of your concern, Dokyeom-ah." I said, trying to end our conversation.

______________________________

After my best friend left, I walked back to my hotel room and threw my tires body on the bed. I grabbed my phone and scroll down my Instagram, ignoring the fact that Joshua was staring at me.

"Are you jealous?"

I looked up from my phone gave him death glares.
"Tch. Why would I? We had a deal, remember? Don't tell me you forget about that."

The boy just kept quiet and sat right beside me.  I turned my back at him and continued scrolling down my social media.
"Your mother called me."

"Right..Then tell her that I had to watch you making out with Nancy right in front of my lasagna." It accidentally slipped out of my mouth but I didn't care anymore.
"She says she misses you."
"Hmm." I hummed in annoyance.
"Y/n, come on. Stop behaving like this. It's annoying."

Annoying,huh?

I got up and faced the boy.

"Oh yeah? What about you? Let's talk about you, Joshua Hong. The fact that you brought Nancy to our honeymoon is the worst thing that a husband would do. None of this would've happened if you didn't brought her here! And now you're complaining about me?!"

"Oh, and don't forget that I nearly drowned and got stuck in a freaking elevator because you were still BUSY with your girlfriend! If it wasn't because of Jaemin, I could've died that day. If you love Nancy so much, why didn't you marry her before you even met me." I stopped and looked down on my feet cause my eyes were filled with tears.

"This whole marriage thing is a disaster. My life could've been perfect if you didn't show up in the first place. You-"
"Y/n, stop it!" Joshua stood up and grabbed my wrist. I pushed him away and stormed out of the room.

______________________________

at the gym

I didn't know how I ended up here but since my legs were getting tired, I'll just sit and drink some weird fruit smoothie to cool myself off.

It's actually weird for me to drink my smoothie while watching some dudes working out right in front of me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a psycho or something, I just didn't know where to look so..

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I immediately turned my head and saw Jaemin walking towards me with a smile.
"Oh. Hi." I hung my head low, trying to hide my red eyes.

The young boy sat right beside me and wiped his sweats.
"Did something happened?" He asked and I replied by nodding my head.

Jaemin sighed and grabbed something out of his bag.
"Here." He handed me a sandwich.
"A sandwich? Really?" I chuckled while raising a brow at the messy sandwich.

"Bwoya? You should be grateful that I'm giving you my food. Oh and I made this by the way."
"Yeah, I can tell just by the look of it." I grabbed it and took a small bite.

"So...what happened?"
"I..uh...had a fight with him." I frowned while chewing the sandwich slowly.
"What did he do this time?"
"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Yah..you should tell me. You can't just keep it to yourself. And besides, we're friends now. Friends help each other." The boy shrugged while ruffling my hair. I turned to him and he asked,
"Kwenchana?"

"I guess?"
"Is there something I could do?"
"Thanks, but I'm fine by myself. You can continue whatever you were doing." I smiled, returning him his sandwich.
"It's too salty, by the way." I continued

Jaemin looked down at his sandwich and pouted.
"But I worked hard on this.."
"Pfft..great job on that."
"Yeah, right. Anyways wanna join me?" He got up and nodded his head at the treadmill.

"I would love to, but I'm wearing jeans."
"I brought extra clothes with me. You can wear  my sweatpants."
"Uh..I don't think it'll fit me, though."
"What nonsense? You'll find a way to fit it in you." He gave me his bag and pushed me to the restroom.

______________________________

"Fuhhh..!! I'm done!" I said, laying down on the floor.

Jaemin stopped whatever he was doing and squat down beside me.
"That was fast." The boy smirked.
"Yah! Who even work out right after they eat?"
"Uh..You." He teased.

"Tch." I got up and walked towards the bench.
"So, are you feeling better now?"
"I feel like puking after all those push ups." I tied up my hair into a messy bun then looked down at my phone.

"12 missed calls. Joshua must've been so worried." Jaemin stared down at my screen.
"If he's so worried about me, he should've showed up by now." I stood up and grabbed my    smoothie.
"I'll return your sweatpants tomorrow. Oh and uh...thanks by the way."

"Just keep it. I don't really wear those."
"Really? But it's yours." I raised a brow at him but he ignored me.
"Come on. Let's go grab a salad. This hotel makes the best salad in Korea. You should definitely try some!" The boy smiled in excitement while holding my right hand softly.

"Uh...sure?"
"Great! Let's go!" Jaemin's face lit up when I agreed.

I have a feeling that I'm gonna gain some weight after this. But who cares? Nobody says no one to food.

To be continued...