thirty two

next morning

•y/n

"Y/n!! Irreona!! We need to go back to Seoul!" Joshua flipped me over and I fell down hard on the floor.
"Ah-owww...Joshua what in the world- it's just 7am!!!" I complained, rubbing my left eye.

"Yahh!!! Ppali!! Irreona!!"
"Wae!! Did something happened or what-AH!" A pillow flew right on my face, knocking me down.
"Pack your stuff. We're leaving. I have unfinished work to do." Joshua then threw my towel and clothes at me.

A tired sigh left my mouth and I laid my face back down on the floor.
"Ah..jinjja..chill out. Lemme sleep for five minutes..." I yawned, loudly.
"Y/n, we're running out of time. Ppali! Get your ass up and go shower!"
"Hmm?.."

That's when I heard an annoyed groan from Joshua. Out of nowhere, he grabbed my feet and dragged me to bathroom.
"Thanks." Somehow, I enjoyed being pulled to the bathroom. Pfft.

______________________________

"Does eomma knows about this?" I asked, struggling to carry my luggage to the taxi.

Now, this feels slightly familiar, ain't it? It's the same 'I'm-struggling-to-carry-my-luggage' situation. Ugh..

"No. And don't even think about telling your parents that we're going back or else you'll be sleeping outside." Joshua warned, pointing a finger at my face.
"Arraso, arraso. But can I at least say bye to Jaemin?" I scrunched my face when I finally managed to placed my HEAVY luggage in the car boot.

"No. Who told you to not meet him yesterday?" The boy said coldly while getting in the taxi.
"I did! But-"
"Just get in the car!" He grabbed my wrist and roughly pulled me in.
"Ah! Yah..it hurts! Chill..are you on your period or something? Jeez." I gave him a sarcastic look, earning a sharp glare from the boy.

"Don't test me, y/n."
"Or what?! You know-"
"Now quit being an annoying child and behave like a good kid." Joshua held my cheeks then harshly turned my head to face the window.

"Another word, I wouldn't hesitate to kick you out of my house."
"Hmph!" I huffed and folded both my arms.

His girlfriend who literally sounds like a human-sized mosquito, trying to speak our language but instead, he calls ME annoying. Tch.

Oh, speaking of her, does Nancy knows that we're leaving? Well....I doubt that Joshua wouldn't tell her ANYTHING. I can already see how the situation is when she's around.

IF I COULD JUST-

Calm down, y/n..calm down...

"Yeoboseoyo? Yah, Mingyu-ya." Joshua was ok his phone and it seems like he's talking to Mingyu.

"Are you free the whole day?....Great!...No, I was just asking for a favour......I need you to meet me at my office once I've returned back to Seoul...Nae. I'm going back today....probably around 9:30...don't worry about my mother,as long as we keep this as a secret, she won't know a single thing....make sure the others keep their mouth shut. Especially Hoshi....hmm..nae. Bye."

He hung up and told the driver to take us the airport.

On our way there, I was slowly starting to get a little sleepy. Thanks to Joshua that he disturbed me from my ugly sleep. I yawned once more, before leaning against the car window to continue my sleep.

But before that, I have to text Jaemin first.

Jaemin