three

y/n

"Joshua Hong.....Joshua Hong....Jooshuaaa Hooong.....Joshua freaking Hong......." I kept muttering his name while arranging the freshly picked daisies to make a new bouquet.

"Y/n stop mumbling someone's name and do your work properly!" halmeoni flicked my forehead.
"Ow!" I pouted.

"Halmeoni...if she starts crying, I'm gonna post that on my instagram story." Yeji wriggle her brows at both me and halmeoni.
"Why do you like someone who's already in a relationship?" my grandmother shook her head.

"Who says I liked him? No! He's a jerk." I huffed while roughly arranging the daisies on the pale pink tulle wrap.
"Tch. She's lying. I'm pretty sure y/n still likes him...secretly." my bestie teased.

"Yeah but that was seventeen minutes ago." I rolled my eyes at her. She shrugged her shoulders and gave me a creepy grin.
"So she decided to HATE him because he called her a douchebag. Oh, you poor child." Halmeoni gave me a sympathetic look.

"Who doesn't? I mean like...why am I so unlucky?" I groaned while tying up the wrap around the daisies before hanging them on the shelf. 
"Not everyone is lucky, honey. Just live with it...who knows if you're gonna be the most luckiest girl on earth."

"Maybe one of the unluckiest girl in the whole world. Like I am now." I sighed while sitting back on my chair.

*phone rang*

"Y/n. Your phone is ringing." Yeji said.
"I know. I got ears." I scoffed and answered the call.

"Yeoboseoyo?"
"Y/n...come home, immediately. There's something we need to discuss." My mother said sternly.
"Wae? I'm busy."
"EUN Y/n!  Come back home, right. Now. It's important."

"Give me 5 minutes okay?"
"I said, Now. You better be back home before 1:45pm or else you'll never gonna attend any of your oppa concerts!"
"But-"
"No buts young lady! Home. Right. Now." and she hung up.

I looked up from my phone and gave Yeji and halmeoni a pity look.
"Ooo..that doesn't sound right. You're in big trouble, y/n." Yeji pointed a finger at my face, to show how much trouble I'm gonna get. I mocked her and rubbed my face.

"Your mother?" Halmeoni asked.
"Nae...I think I should head back now or else she'll eat me up."
"Alright..see you tomorrow?" She pulled me into a warm hug.
"Yeah. Of course." I broke the hug and went to grab my stuff.

"Bye~" I waved. Yeji gave me a thumbs up then thumbs down. I'm so...gonna hit her a a fry pan if I had one now.

No I'm not. Pfft.

______________________________

•home

"I'm home." I said in a lazy tone.
"Right on time." My mother smiled all of a sudden after checking the time on her watch.
"W-what? What's wrong with- Are you okay?" I was confused when she suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Come. Come. Sit. Your father and I finally discussed-"
"Wait! If it's about that 'job'....my answer is still NO." I quickly said.
"Honey please sit down." My father ordered and I sat right across them, with both arms crossed.

"What is it?" I asked.
"Okay, so...I don't know how to explain this but...." my father looked a little nervous.
"But....what?" I stared at the both them.

I may look dead on the outside but in the inside, I'm actually DYING to know what are they gonna say. This actually reminds me when I used to show them my exam results.

"You're getting married."

"I'm sorry what?" I asked, moving a little closer just in case if I heard that right. It could've been CARRIED or...HARRIED...or VARIED...