eighteen

•y/n

I gotta admit, yesterday was actually the WORST day in my entire life. Well, I guess it's NORMAL (no it's not) for an unlucky girl to encounter these kind of thingsss.

I mean, FIRST. I met my EX right at this freaking resort. SECOND. I saw Joshua and Nancy kissed right in front of my precious lil' eyes and THIRD!! I almost DROWNED!

What's next?! Getting eaten by a T-Rex?! 

It'll be better if I just die right in that pool.

Pfft no. No! No, Y/n! Stop thinking negatively! You're a good girl. Remember that. Yeah. You're a good girl. Think Neg- Positively. 😌👍🏼

Anyways...thanks to Jaemin that he saved my life yesterday. If it wasn't for him, my body could've just float in that pool. Dead.

I have. No I SHOULD thanked Jaemin later. Or tomorrow. I don't know. I just don't feel like going out. I'm EXHAUSTED.

But wait a sec-

"How the hell did I ended up on the bed?" My body immediately got up. I didn't even remember sleeping here last night. I thought I was on the couch? Was I sleepwalking?! Or.........did Joshua.........

"NO! NO! Pfft no way! Pfft...that's rubbish. He wouldn't do that right? He couldn't even carry my luggage so why bother carrying me?"

I kept staring at the wall but not until I heard the front door swung opened.
"Oh shoot!" I whisper yelled and quickly lay back down.

I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"You've gotta be kidding me?"
"Yah! Irreona! It's almost 1pm!" Joshua nagged while slapping my foot.

"Yah..ppali! My mother told us to go to the beach to have our photo shoot."

PHOTO SHOOT?!!Okay, now I regret for not dying last night.

Then, I heard him dragging a chair and placed it right beside the bed. It was quiet for a moment until I felt a strand of my hair, being placed behind my ear.

"I wonder if it hurts.." he whispered and my eyes twitched a little at his light touch on my forehead.

Rats.

"Do you think I'm dumb? I know you're awake, y/n."
"Yah..are you still mad at me?"

Tch. I'm always mad at you Joshua Hong. Everything. Single. Time. No. Scratch that. Every SECOND!!

"Fine. You want an apology?"

Whoah. Did he just read my mind?

"Mianhae." The boy said in a very soft tone which somehow triggered my whole goddamn body.

Wait. what do you call that thing again? Was is eargasm? Asmr? Whatever it is, I'm having it right now. Pfft.

Joshua sighed and apologised for the second time. Probably because I wasn't giving him any reaction.
"Okay,look. I'm sorry...I'm sorry that you almost drowned yesterday and...of course for knocking your forehead on the wall. It was an accident while carrying you to the bed." He snorted.

You WHAT?! So you're the one who carried me here. And you 'accidentally' KNOCKED MY FOREHEAD ON THE WALL?! Boi, I- how the hell did you even carry me last night?

I was still stubborn as always so I ignored that boy and continue faking my sleep. Silence filled the room and few seconds later, I heard the front door closed. Which means....Joshua's gone.

I smile in victory and opened my eyes.
"In your face, dimwit. That's what you get for watching me drowned with your pathetic girlfriend." I said while stretching my tired body.
"Hmm..but having a photo shoot at the beach is actually not a bad idea."