forty nine

a/n: this is a last minute chapter so it's like 💩. Sorry and ily. Thank you very kamsa~~

•Joshua

I squinted my eyes as I stretched out my arm out to pull y/n closer to me but she wasn't there.

I opened up one eye and sat up straight.

"Why is she up so early?" I checked the time on my phone and it's just 0630 in the morning.

A loud, tired groan escaped my lips as I got up from my bed.

After washing up my face, I went straight to the kitchen cause the smell of freshly made breakfast was so strong. As expected, it was y/n.

Tch. Duh? Who else could it be? A ghost?

The girl was humming to a song while flipping over the paratha. It sounded familiar but my mind can't work right now.

"You want me, I want you baby, My sugar Boo. I'm levitating~" Y/n blurted out the lyrics, using the wooden spatula as an imaginary microphone.

"The Milky Way, we're renegading, Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, Yeah!"

"I got YOU!! Moonlight, you're mah, STARLIGHT!!"

A small smile was formed on my lips as I made my way to give her a back hug.
"morning, babe." I gently placed a small kiss onto her neck.

"Oh FUC-"

She jumped, causing the paratha to fall flat on the ground.

"You dropped my friend!" Y/n held my arms, trying to push me away.
"Technically, you did. You were the one who flipped him or her over."

"Ugh..just don't do that." The girl groaned, picking up the poor paratha and threw it in the bin.

"How are you so energetic early in the morning? I thought you're like a rolling potato every time you wake up."

"Pfft I'm not always that 'lazy', I'm just on 'saving energy mode'."
"And second, are you a freaking ninja or something? I didn't hear you coming down the stairs."

Y/n turned off the stove and placed the last paratha on the plate. Not gonna lie, this whole kitchen smells like carbonara even though she's not making carbonara.

"So are you making breakfast?" I asked, still hugging her from the back.
"Uhm..no.I'm burying a dead corpse- Of course I'm making breakfast! What does it look like I'm doing?" She answered sarcastically, making me chuckled.

"Now can you please let me go? I gotta put these on the counter."

"Why don't I put you on the counter instead?" I teased her, giving her wet kisses on her neck.

"Oh...Joshua..." y/n scoffed, turning herself around to face me. She had a small smirk on her lips but her face was facing the floor.

I raised a brow and grinned, waiting for her response.

"May the Lord forgive you from your sins. Amen~ Praise the Lord." She clasped her hands together while bowing her head.

"Gapjagi?" I snorted.
"You need some holy water, Joshua. You've been so dirty these pass few days."

"Tch. Says the one who got drunk last night." I gave her one last kiss on the cheek before letting go of her arms.
"SHHHHHUT IT!!" The girl quickly placed a finger on my lips.

"You're really, really drunk, last night, babe. Wanna know what you did?"
"W-what?" She clears her throat, still spreading the cheese sauce on the cooked paratha.