five

next day
•y/n

I begged my mother to let Yeji come and help me with my dress because..hehe..my mother's kinda old FASHION. sorry.

It's the truth. Even though I hate the idea of getting married, I still wanna look good. I mean, who doesn't? I don't wanna look like a creep in an old puffy shoulders wedding gown, with a HUGE BUMP at my back that will make my ASS look BIG!

"Eomma...jebal~" I tried my best to annoy her so that she would give up and say YES.
"Please....? Yeji is like my other twin! She knows what's bad and what's good for me!!" I whined like a baby.

"Y/n, enough..." my mother said in annoyance.
"But you're so old fashion! Do you want me to feel humiliated right in front of everyone at my very own wedding?! Of course not. Then please, let Yeji come with us. She'll help-"

"Okay okay...fine..she can come. Now stop being an annoying child and sit properly!" My mother gave up and I smiled in victory. I texted Yeji that she can come.
"Thanks." I thanked my mother and she hummed in reply.

at the bridal store/shop

I spotted Yeji and an unfamiliar woman standing beside her. They were talking and laughing with each other. I waved my hand like a small child and ran towards my best friend.

My mother shook her head because she was embarrassed of my sudden behaviour then pushed me inside the store.
"Annyeonghasseo.." Yeji bowed towards my mother.
"Hello, Yeji-ya.." my mother gave her a pat on the shoulder.

I turned to the unfamiliar woman then she flashed me the brightest smile and pulled me into a hug.
"Y/n..it's a pleasure to finally meeting you..I'm Joshua's mother." she broke the hug.
"Y-yeah.." I laughed awkwardly, while I stare at  Yeji who was giving me a thumbs up.

"You look much prettier in person."
"Thank you, Mrs Hong." I bowed.
"I'm sorry if I didn't make it for dinner last night." She apologised.
"It's alright. I've heard that you had a meeting so, I understand..." my mother smiled.

"Oh for goodness sake, is she here?" The owner of this bridal store barged in.
"Oh yes. The bride's right here." Mrs Hong pointed at me.

"Honey..You. Are. Fabulous. Alright, now, that the bride is here, let's get to work. We're gonna make her look a like a princess!" The owner took my hand and dragged me to the other side of the room which is filled with wedding dresses.

"Wait! Where are my manners?! Let me introduce myself, dear. My name is Jennifer Wong and I'm going to be helping you today. You're lucky that it's me or else you're gonna look like a witch. I'm a professional." She winked while showing me her name tag.

I nodded my head and followed her from behind.
"Okay...let's see...." Jennifer scanned my whole body before she snapped her fingers and taking out a white gown.
"Honey you are gonna LOOK STUNNING in this beautiful lace gown."

"Uh....I don't know about that..."
"What do you mean you don't know?"
"I'm-"
"Y/n! Y/n! Come! Come!! I need to show you something!!" Yeji dragged me to this one section where all the dresses were in pale cream and pinkish coloured. I gotta say, the designs were not that bad.

"Here! Try the one!" She handed me a gorgeous blush dress. Is that how you call that dress? Well, who cares..I'm not a wedding dress expert. Anyways, I gotta try it.
"Omo! That looks cute! Great choice Yeji-ya." Mrs Hong complimented her.