seventeen

•y/n

"Yah...kwenchana..?" Dokyeom asked, looking very concern.
"I'm fine.." I said while snapping pictures of the sun.

"Do you need anything?"
"No thanks."
"You sure? Cause that ice cream truck sells all of your favourites. I'll get it for you if you want."
"Really?" I looked up from my camera and stared at the ice cream truck.

"Yeah."
"Whoever reaches there first, wins and the loser will ended up paying the ice creams." I suggested and somehow felt like I have made a terrible decision.
"Okay..1....2.....3!!!"

Both of us ran towards the truck and of course Dokyeom won since he's faster than me.
"I won!" The boy cheered while I rest my palms on my thighs.
"Bad idea..fuuh!"
"You know what? I'll pay." Dokyeom took out his wallet and I quickly grabbed it from him.

"No! It's against the rules! I lost so I'm the one who's paying!" I shoved his wallet in my pocket and turned to the confused ice cream truck owner.

"Uhm..I'll get a Vanilla ice cream, coated in dark chocolate. You?" I turned to Dokyeom and he smiled.
"I'll have the same."
"Alright." The owner nodded his head and went to get our ice cream.

"If Yeji was here, she wouldn't stop jumping up and down when she sees an ice cream truck." Dokyeom chuckled while leaning against the pole.
"She just gets immature, sometimes."

Once our ice creams were done, I gave the man the money and thanked him.

"Oh and here." I handed back Dokyeom's wallet.
"Tch. Thanks a lot."

Dokyeom and I find a spot to sit nearby the pool while we watch the sunset. Both of us stayed quiet for a while until he decided to break the silence.
"I wish you were the sun."

"Huh?" I turned to him and raised a brow.
"Won't people go blind if they see me walking around the streets? You're weird." I chuckled then bite off the dark chocolate.
"Yah...you don't have to think THAT logic. Aigoo.." My best friend nudged my side while his eyes squinted from laughing.

"It's the truth, paboya. Scientifically, the sun is a nearly perfect sphere of hot plasma, heated-"
"Shhh! Enough with the brainstorming." Dokyeom complained.
"Tch. Says the one who called me the sun." I rolled my eyes playfully while biting the last bit of my ice cream cone.

"Yah..You're-"
"Eun Y/n?" Someone cut off Dokyeom's sentence.

I looked behind and saw Joshua Hong, standing there with his arms crossed.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be dating?" I rolled my eyes and turned back around.
"Who's this? Your boyfriend?" Joshua asked.

"You didn't even answer my question so why bother answering yours?"

Dokyeom felt awkward so he decided to stand up and introduced himself.
"Annyeonghasseo...I'm Lee Dokyeom, Y/N's chingu." He flashed at wide smile towards Joshua.
"Joshua Hong. I'm her husband."

Tch. Husband? You're lying son of a bi-

"I knew that. Congratulations by the way."
"Thank you, Dokyeom-ah." Joshua chuckled.

I felt annoyed by his presence so I stood up and and faced that dude.
"Why are you even here?! Can't you just leave me alone?! You're literally ruining everything!"
"Yah! If you told me that you're going out earlier, I wouldn't have been out here searching for you!" Joshua looked a little pissed.

"Do I have to?! You're not even my parents so you can't control my life!"
"You know that it's so unfair that only YOU can go out the freaking hotel and not ME!" I clenched my fist. I