thirty three

•y/n

Why?!! Just why?!! Why does it has to be ME?! Why can't it be his parents who caught him cheating on me multiple times?!! This is just so UNFAIR!

If it wasn't for that that STUPID DEAL, I could've just open my mouth AS WIDE AS AN OCEAN and expose everything!

Then Nancy will finally get to DISAPPEAR from my life!

I slumped against the cushion and let out a quiet, yet frustrated scream.

Not for long, the huge telephone rang, making me jumped in surprise.
"Gapjagiya!"

Once I calmed myself down, I cleared my throat and answered the call.
"Yeoboseoyo?"
"Sir-I'm sorry, who's this?"
"Joshua's having a meeting."
"Ah..geureokuna(i see)..May I know who am I speaking with? Is this Nancy?" The woman on the phone, asked in annoyance.

"Nanc-Bitch. I-*sigh* " I covered the phone with my palm and gritted my teeth before answering back,
"It's his wife, Eun Y/n." I emphasised the word, 'wife'.
"A-ah! Mrs.Eun! A-annyeonghasseo! Jeosonghabnida, I thought you were Sir Joshua's c-cousin, Nancy. Y-yeah, Nancy. Hehe.."

"You think I don't know that he's been cheating on me? I knew who that Nancy girl is, so you don't have to lie about it."
"N-nae, jeosonghabnida, Mrs.Eun.."
"Hmm..now how can I help you? Is there anything you need?"
"Oh, nae..Sir Joshua's friends are here and they are on their way to you."

"You mean-" I was cut off by a knock on the front door.
"Shua hyung! It's me, Gyu and I brought Myungho along!"

"They're here. Thanks." I hung up and opened the door with a dead expression.
"Y/n?" Both of them said in surprise.
"If you're looking for Joshua, he's not here. He's making out wi-I mean- he's in the meeting room."
"Okay..But why are you here?" Myungho asked.

"Ask Joshua that, not me. He's the one who dragged me here."
"Kwenchana? Did something happened?" Mingyu asked, tilting his head.
"No, but what are you guys doing here?"
"Shua hyung told us to bring both his and your luggage back home."
"Ah..right. It's in his car. The keys are not with me. You should ask Joshua, yourself."
"O...kay?"

"Mingyu-ya! Finally. I've been waiting for you." Joshua walked in, giving the younger brothers a hug.
"Here's my car key. Oh and uh..don't make it too obvious when you two reached home." The boy threw his keys at Myungho.

"Nae. See you later, hyung." Both boys waved at him before leaving the office.

"Ugh.." I simply rolled my eyes sharply at Joshua then threw myself on the couch.
"It was you, right?" The boy asked with his famous smirk, written on his lips.
"What are you talking about?"
"The one who kicked the door, earlier."

I choked on my saliva then looked down to the ground.
"Pfft. N-No. I was here the whole time. Must've been a ghost. Uuuu..creepy."
"Tch. Just tell the truth, y/n. I knew it was you. I saw you walked away."

"Man..I'm hungry. I wanna go grab something to eat." I quickly changed the topic to avoid myself getting embarrassed. I got up and left the office. But unfortunately Joshua ran after me and grabbed my wrist, spinning me around.

He trapped me around his arms and stared at me for what seems like forever.

"No goodbye kisses for your husband?"