twenty six

•y/n

Both Joshua and I were back at the hotel and he was literally walking twice as fast as I am. I didn't have a choice but to go into NINJA mode and followed him around, waiting for the PERFECT moment to give him the envelope or card.

However, that moment never came. Cause you know what?!

Nancy was there flirting with Joshua, with her famous twirling her hair around her damn fingers, which somehow looks like someone cuts it off and stick it back with a glue stick.

And I still don't get why SOME girls flirts like that.

"Nancy...I'm really sorry but can you sit at the back? We can't be together right now. My mom's best friend, Mrs Choi is going to be the one who's in charge. What if she finds out about us?" Joshua cupped the girl's cheeks and pouted.

Here we go again....

"Yeah, yeah. But you gotta promise that you'll meet me after this. Okay, babe?" She winked and gave Joshua a flying kiss.

Ew. I swear, I nearly puked right in front of everyone whenever she does that.

"See you later~" The girl waved before entering the hall.

When Joshua finally noticed my existence, he immediately held my hand and brought me inside. And as we entered the hall, my jaw immediately dropped to the ground.

The whole room was literally decorated in pink pastel hearts, some couple frames and a bunch of confetti balloons.

"What the..." I blinked several times, hoping that this was all just a dream.
"Are you gonna stand there or what?" Joshua raised a brow at me. I walked towards him and took my seat.

"Excuse me, miss? You dropped something." The staff handed me my envelope and I quickly grabbed it before Joshua noticed.
"H-how..? A-anyways, thank you so much." I thanked the staff before stealing a glance at Joshua.

I was a nervous wreck! And having the extra time to think just made me worry about all of the things that could go wrong after he reads the poem.

I mean, what if Joshua said 'Ew' ? Or laughed at me? Or just...puked?!

I was sweaty, paranoid and my legs were shaking like crazy.
"Y/n? Are you okay?" Joshua asked, making me flinched.
"You look a little...um...frazzled."

"Actually, Joshua..remember the envelope earlier..?" I finally blurted out really loud.
"Ah-ha..the one with the pink bunny stickers."
"Yeah..I just wanted to give-"

"Joshua-ya! Remember to meet me after this damn talk ends! We didn't even get to see each other last night!" Nancy rudely interrupted me.

Like, gurl! It's not like he's gonna disappear in a thin air!

"Of course!" Joshua replied, uncomfortably.
"So, Y/n. What did you do last night? Were you happy, hon?" Then she smiled at me, batted her eyes all innocent-like.

But before I could answer, she turned her back to me and talked to some random girls at the back. I bit my lips while taking a huge breath, trying to calm myself down.

The girl kept on babbling her mouth until Mrs.Choi came in. Which totally ruined my change to talk to Joshua. If only his lil' girlfriend didn't rudely interrupted me before this talk starts.

So that's when I decided I'd just give Joshua my envelope or card during this talk. I mean, he's just right beside me.

Hah. Funny thing is that...why am I so desperate to give him this? What's wrong with me?