ten

•third person

Today's the day. The day where, Eun Y/N's gonna be someone's wife. Even though she HATED all this, she still had to accept the fact that she's marrying Joshua Hong.

With a sighed, the young girl stepped out of the room and everyone else smiled widely.

Mrs.Eun teared up as her daughter walked out of the dressing room. Her stunning pale gown brushed the floor softly, hair perfectly tied up into a bun. It was perfect.

y/n

"You're finally getting married~" Yeji teased while pressing my shoulders.
"Would you stop that?" I said in annoyance.

I walked towards the mirror and scanned my whole body. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda looked pretty. Pfft.

This is the dress I'm wearing.

It's shooooo cuteeeee!!! The reason why I'm a little exited about his marriage is because of this dress

It's shooooo cuteeeee!!! The reason why I'm a little exited about his marriage is because of this dress. I couldn't help but smile to myself.

"Wow.." my mother held my shoulders from behind.
"You look stunning, dear." she wiped her tears.
"Yah....stop crying, you're ruining your makeup." I said, making her chuckle.

"I can't wait to see you walking down the aisle like a FREAKING QUEEN!" Yeji clasped her hands together and I rolled my eyes playfully.

_______________________________

•at the wedding ceremony

I gotta say....I AM REALLY FREAKING NERVOUS RIGHT NOW!! My whole body was all wobbly and shaky.

No matter how many times I tried to calm myself down, I'm still nervous af!

"Ready, honey?" My father asked, interlocked fingers with mine before the church door opens.
"No. My stomach feels different. Why is this so hard? Besides, it's just today...not forever!" I jumped, trying to cool myself down.

"Don't worry. It'll be over soon." My father chuckled.
"Yeah, but what if I messed up everything?"
"You won't. I promise..my daughter never messes things up." He pinched my cheek.
"Right...I won't....fuh..." I took a DEEP BREATH then.....

THE DOOR FINALLY OPENED!!!!! Gosh there's just SO MANY PEOPLE!!!! They were all LOOOKING AT ME!!!!

My ANXIETIES STARTED TO GO CRAZYYYY!!! Man, I feel like peeing and vomiting at the same time.

As I faced the front, my eyes immediately landed at HIM. Joshua Hong.