forty three

•y/n

"So, you want me work at your company? Appa..didn't we discussed this already? I'm still not gonna change my mind about it." I shrugged.

"Honey, it's only for a week. Besides, Joshua's going to help you if-"
"That's another reason why I don't want to work there."
"What's wrong with Joshua? I thought the both of you are already starting to grow closer together." My father raised a brow at us.

"Uh..pfft no." I scoffed, earning a strong nudge from Joshua.
"Tch. You don't have to be shy about it. It's not like appa can erase my memory of what I saw in-"
"APPA!! Hajima~!" I covered my face in embarrassment with my hands, earning a soft chuckle from Joshua.

•few minutes ago•

(A/n: Can't believe I'm about to write this, so those who have a soft heart, please read at your own risks. 🛑 ✋🏼 Because you are about to die from a major heart attack. Maybe)

Joshua brought me towards the bed, still passionately kissing my lips. I can't help it anymore so I ended up kissing him back.

So apparently we were literally having a make out session on the damn bed.

The boy's hand was roaming around my back, slowly entering inside my shirt. I didn't know how to react cuz I've never done this before.

He then went down to my neck, giving me wet kisses all over. I bit my lips trying not to moan but Joshua purposely sucked my sweet spot roughly, making me gasped.

Before he could rip off my shirt, I noticed that the door was WIDE opened and Dino was standing there, looking terrified.

"Yah! Stop it!!" I stopped Joshua and pointed towards the younger.
"Ugh..what?" He groaned while turning his head around.

Dino dropped his snacks and ran downstairs, screaming.

"Get off me!" I tried pushing the boy away but he kept on pinning me down.
"What the fu- Yah! Joshua Hong! Ppali! Before everyone else in this house sees us like this!"
"We're legally married, y/n...not illega-"

Not until...

"Where are those two? And why is y/n not answering her phone?" A familiar voice was heard and I hoped that it's not who I think it is.

"Joshua! Get. Off. Me. Don't make me say it TWICE!" I whisper yelled, punching him on the chest.
"Give me a kiss first."
"What? No! You already had so many-"
"Pfft. I know you liked it, y/n. I was so close at making you moan-"

"FREAKING DUCK!! WILL YOU SHUT UP?!!" I grabbed a fistful of his hair and jerk it backwards.

He deserves it.

"So this is their room?- WHOAH!! Sorry for interrupting! CLOSE the damn door, will you?!"

It was my father.
MY.
FREAKING.
FATHER!

THE ONE WHO LITERALLY PLANT HIS SEED IN MY MOTHER'S-

"Abeoji! ACK-!" Joshua immediately got up and ended up falling off the bed.
"Appa!! Wait. I can explain!" I walked over Joshua's body and ran after my father.

"Why did you leave the door open?"

(Imma leave the door open~~~ sorry gais. Stan Bruno Mars😌🤚🏻)

"Are you trying to let everyone see that you two were-"
"It was Joshua! Not me!!!! And w-why d-didn't you wait downstairs?" I asked, in an awkward tone.

"That sweet Jeonghan boy told me to go up so-"
"Appa! Don't trust that boy. He may look like an angel but he's actually a demon."

"But he served your appa some nice warm tea."
"The last time he served me tea, he purposely added salt instead of sugar."
"Well, mine taste fine to me." My father laughed.