forty

•y/n

After cleaning up, everyone gathered to the living room since Seungkwan suggested a movie.

At first I didn't want to join them but since Dokyeom's here, I had to. I can't hurt that boy's feelings.

"What story though?" Hoshi scratched his head while struggling to scroll through the Netflix top picks.
"Uh..fantasy? I don't know. It's up to you guys." I shrugged.
"Comedy!"
"No. Let's go for Horror!"
"What about thriller?"
"Isn't it the same?"
"No."

"But isn't it too early though?"
"Yah! If we watched it at night, y'all won't even fall asleep." Seungcheol nagged.

"But Y/n doesn't like horror movies." Dokyeom suddenly mentioned my name, making me shot glares the boy.
"Really?" As quick as the flash, everyone in the living room turned to me.

"What?" I asked.
"If you don't like watching horror movies then, you can suggest a movie so we can watch it together." Seungcheol said and the others nodded.

"Uh......nono. I'm fine with whatever genre you boys picked." I answered with a smile.

"Okay we're watching The Conjuring 2. " Jeonghan immediately grabbed the remote from Hoshi.

Horror movies were my least favourite type of movies, but of course, that was the genre that the boys voted on. I mean, I can't just simply grab the remote and changed it to Toys Story 3.

Besides, what kind of a grownup still watching Toys Story. 

Me.

"Guys, Shua-hyung's back!" Dino yelled while peeking through the window.
"So early?" I raised a brow at the younger.
"What about him?" Jeonghan pulled Dino back on the couch, then trapped him inside a bunch of pillows.

"I'll go grab some snacks." I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Y/n-ya! Don't forget the cheese balls! Shua hyung puts them in a huge glass jar. You'll find em."
"Nae~"
"Oh! And don't forget the gummy bears too! They're in the second cupboard!"
"Nae~"

"Yah! Go get them yourself! Y/n only has two hands." Myungho scolded Hoshi.
"Tch. Arraso. Arraso."

As I try to grab the cheese balls, the front door flung opened. Everyone was clearly happy that Joshua went home earlier than usual.

"You carry the gummy bears.  I take that cheese balls. The jar is kinda heavy so..let me do it." Hoshi insisted, giving me the gummies.
"Okay." I turned around, nearly bumping into Joshua's chest.

"Oh. S-sorry.." i pursed my lips.
"It's fine. What's Dokyeom doing here?"
"He came to see me."

"Ah..I see. What's that for?" The curious boy asked, pointing at the snacks.
"It's for the movie. Wanna join us?" Hoshi answered, instead.
"Uh...if she's watching then, sure. But wait till I'm done changing, arraso?"
"Nae."

"You don't have to, though. I bet you're tired from work." I said but he purposely ignored me and ran upstairs to get changed.

______________________________

"HYUNG!! PPALI!!!"
"WE CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!"
"YAH! HONG JISOO WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?! ARE YOU SHOPPING UP THERE?!!"