twenty eight

•y/n

Jaemin ordered salad, crumbled eggs, two sandwiches and a bowl of mashed potatoes while I just get a glass of water. It's better to sharing than wasting.

While we were eating, Jaemin placed his fork down and stared at me. I raised a brow and nod at him.
"Do you like your husband?" he asked out of the blue which made choke on my salad.
"G-gapjagi?"
"Well, y-yeah. I-I mean..he still treats you like some garbage so..."

"I don't know, Jaemin-ah. I'm having mixed feelings."
"Well, actually...he's starting to treat me A LITTLE better than before. But his girlfriend, Nancy always pops out of nowhere and flirts with him. And when she does, both of them  acted like I never even existed!"

Jaemin frowned his brows furiously before letting out a loud sigh.
"Hmm..why don't you do the same thing?" The boy smirked and I gave him a confused look.
"Uh..What? That's just one of the dumbest idea I've ever heard. You mean, I should meet up with some guys now?"

"Obviously? And..that's the only way to make him feel jealous. Someone I knew says that if you make someone jealous, chances for them to fall for you more is quite high."

"Even if I wanted to, there's no way some random guy would go out with a potato. And, I know you're available, but I don't think it's the best choice though..since uh..we're still.."

"It's fine, Y/n-ya. I understand that. Besides, it'll make things complicated."
"But if that's the case, is there any guys you know, other than Dokyeom and I?"
"Well..there's one. Oh and I kinda made friends with Joshua's friends too but dragging them into this doesn't feel right. This is MY problem, not theirs."

"Yah-Okay,okay. Tell me their names."
"Do you seriously want to know all 11 of them?"
"Duh?"

"Arraso..so there's  Choi Seungcheol, Yoon Jeonghan, Moon Junhui, Kwon Sooyoung, Lee Jihoon, Seo Myungho, Kim Mingyu, Boo Seungkwan, Chwe Hansol and Lee Chan."
"Who's the other one?"
"Jeon Wonwoo. Now this dude is just scary to look at but he's..nice. I guess?"

"Do you call them by their full names?" Jaemin asked, jokingly.
"Yah...just imagine calling Joshua, Hong Jisoo every single day. Wouldn't that be rude?"
"Pfft yeah, I was just kidding. So..among those boys, who do you hang out with the most?"
"Uh...I don't know. They're not really close with me."

"Ah..jinjja. Pick one!"
"Ermm..Wonwoo oppa?."
"Then go out with him. Give him a call."
"Yah, don't you get it? We barely know each other! And plus, I don't have his number."
"Okay, whut? I- you know what, forget it. Does Dokyeom know him?"

"I think Yeji does but-"
"Come on, Y/n. I'm sure she doesn't mind helping. I mean, don't you want Joshua to fall for you? You have to proof to him that you're not worthless."

I stared down at my phone, then at Jaemin. With a sigh, I dialled my best friend's number and waited for her to answer.

"Y/n, what the fuck? Why'd you call in the middle of your honeymoon?! Yah! Bwoya?!" The girl immediately complained and I simply rolled my eyes.
"I wasn't expecting that kind of 'hello' but don't you miss me? I've missed you though,you mean bitch." I chuckled, ignoring the fact that Jaemin was giving me looks.

"Hmm..of course. Now, why'd you call out of a blue? Did something happened between you and Joshua? Did he call you a douchebag? Did he-OMG! Did you guys...OMG!! Did you guys have sex?!! WAHHHHH!!!!" the girl started squealing and it somehow sounded like she didn't mean it.

Pfft. What do you expect? It's Yeji. Duh?

"Yah!! Are you crazy? No! EW!! What makes you think-UGH..Yeji you're disgusting! Ew no!"
"Well..that boy's hot. Who knows if he turns you on just by his outer appearance?"
"I-you know what? I'm just gonna end the call. Bye." I jokingly said while moving my phone away from my face.