twenty

y/n•

I was on my phone until Joshua stood up and said,
"Wait here." It was thoughtless of him to rushed out and not saying where he would be going.

"Tch." I shrugged my shoulders and continued scrolling down my phone till it reached 10%. Yes. I'm aware that it's not GOOD to play your phone for more than 1/2 hours straight. But what am I supposed to do when I'm literally the only customer left.

With a sigh, i checked the time on my screen then put my phone in my bag.

I waited...and waited...and waited....AND WAITED! It felt like I'd been waiting forever.
"Where is he even going?."
"Perhaps he's in the toilet? But why would he be in the toilet for 4 hours straight?" I whined while scratching my head.

The owner of this restaurant began to pity me for waiting so she walked up to me and said,
"Miss..looks like your husband ain't coming back. I think it's better if you head back to the hotel and rest. You must've had a long day."

"Y-yeah..I should probably head back. How much is all this?" I asked while grabbing my purse.
"It's okay, dear. Just go back and rest."
"But-"
"Don't worry. I'll force your irresponsible husband to pay me back tomorrow. He has to double the payment." The woman said in a serious tone.

"Are you sure?" I asked in guilt.
"Hmm..now go. It's getting late." She hummed while gesturing me to leave.
"But-"
"Honey. It's fine. This is my restaurant. I can do whatever I want." She pushed me out of her restaurant.

I bowed 90 degrees and thanked the kind woman. She smiled and waved me a goodbye.
"Annyeong."

I swear Joshua Hong. If I see your ass back at the freaking hotel, I WOULDN'T HESITATE TO KICK YOU OUT!

I grumbled and went inside the elevator. The door closed and I sensed the elevator going down.
"Bwoya? Why is it going down? Or am I drunk?" I pressed the button multiple times but it wouldn't go up.

Within seconds, the lights went off. I screamed on top of my lungs and covered my ears. Scary images started popping in my head, which somehow makes the situation even more worst.

I hated my mind for imagining VALAK staring down at me, with it's scary sharp teeth. STUPID MIND! YOU'RE NOT HELPING AT ALL!!

"Help!! Somebody?!" I screamed while pressing the emergency button but it was useless. It didn't even worked.
"Yah! This is a 5 star hotel and I'm stuck in a freaking 1 million American dollar elevator!"

Tears started to form at the tip of my eyes but I hold it in. I took out my phone and dialled Joshua's number.

Unfortunately, he didn't answered. I called again and again but still nothing.
"Wae?!~" I whined while gripping my phone.

I turned on my flashlight and kept calling for help.
"HELP!! Anybody there?!! I'm trapped!"

Sweats began to form on my forehead and the elevator starting to get a little warmer than before. I wanted to dialled Dokyeom's number but my phone suddenly turned off by itself due to low battery.

"Aish..why me?! Why the fuck am I so unlucky?!" I groaned while tying up my hair into a messy bun.

After 30 minutes of screaming and crying, one of the stuff who was passing by heard me.
"Miss? Are you okay?!" That person asked.
"Oh! Thank Goodness. Help! I'm stuck!!" I cried out.

He told me to calm down and immediately rushed to the counter to call for help. The maintenance team arrived and tried their best to open the door.

My body began to feel weak so I just laid myself down, with my eyes closed. The air starting to get a little thinner so it's difficult for me to breathe properly. I started to fan myself with my hands while quietly sobbed.