fourteen

joshua

I got out of my car and immediately sat on the couch. I didn't really know how to feel about that HONEYMOON with that girl.

And why would eomma even agreed? This is just..unexplainable. I mean...spending time with y/n is so damn boring. It's like talking to a female goat that has two feet.

Oh talking about that girl, is she home yet?

I turned to the shoe rack and saw her shoes, neatly arranged. That means she's back.

She must've been asleep. It's too quiet here. There is literally not a single sound from her. It's BETTER though. Rather than hearing her go 'YAAH!!' 'JOSHUA HOOONGGG!!!' 'YOU!!!' 'WHAT THE?'

I chuckled to myself before entering my bedroom to get changed.

I unbuttoned my shirt and was about to lay on the bed but jumped in surprised when I saw Y/n laying so comfortably.

"Gapjagiya!! Ah.....jinjja...."

With a scoff, I walked closer and kicked her legs.
"Yah! Irreona...who told you to sleep here?"The girl didn't even moved a muscle. She's literally sleeping like a log.

Then a dumb idea popped up in my head. I smirked to myself before climbing on my bed and stare at her face.

"Pfft.." I quickly covered my mouth to hold in my laughter. Her mouth was wide opened and soft snores were coming out from her.

Quietly, I took out my phone and snap a picture of her. I smiled to myself before climbing down from my bed.

I cleared my throat and grabbed a pillow.
"YAH!! IRREONA!!" I threw a pillow at her face and jumped in surprise, with her hands ready to fight.

"W-who dares disturb my beauty sle-WHOAH! HOLY CRAP! You're NAKED!" She covered her eyes with my pillow.

I rolled my eyes and wore my white T-shirt.
"Get out. Who told you to come in here?" I flicked her forehead and she uncovers her face.

She shot an evil glare at me before yelling,
"WHO TOLD YOU TO PUT MY LUGGAGE IN YOUR ROOM?! Like- who does that?!"

I didn't want to pick a fight with this tiny child so I just stand there.
"Yah...ppali...get out of here.."
"Tch. Okay!" The girl huffed and dragged her luggage.

But out of nowhere, Y/n tripped and I quickly caught her. Her eyes were shut but few seconds later, she slowly opened them and looked at me as if I did a crime.

Since she was staring at me for a very long time, I decided to teased her a little.
"What? You wanna sleep here tonight?" I smirked and her eyes bulged as if they were about to burst. Y/n immediately stood up properly on her feet and clears her throat.

"P-pervert!" The girl stuck out her tongue at me.
"Get out of my way!" She pushes me aside but I didn't even move an inch. It literally felt like I'm being pushed by a small wind.

"Yah! Move or I'll....I'll punch you." She formed a fist and showed me her small hands.
"Pfft. You're just like Woozi but a girl version of him."I scoffed.
"Get out of my way, you stone jerk!" Y/n pushed me with both of her hands and stormed out of the room, dragging the luggage.

I chuckled at her funny, yet weird behaviour then threw myself on my bed.

•y/n

I quickly ran to my room and shut the door. I covered my mouth with my plushie and screamed.

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO!!! AGAHBDNDNXKIDYEJNSXKXOIEAJNAJAKIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!! I don't think a crap can be holy once they saw Joshua Hong, half naked.