thirty

Joshua

As soon as I returned back to the hotel, I threw the plastic on the bed and ruffle my hair in frustration.

It's stupid of me to but the medicine when she's not even sick. What a waste.

"Honey, are you okay?" Nancy asked as she squished my shoulders from behind.
"I'm sorry but can you leave?" I said without looking at the girl.
"Bwo?" She let go of my shoulders and scoffed.
"I said, can you leave?" I just need to be alone, right now." I sighed while opening the front door for her.

"Tch. Okay. But if you need anything, call me." The girl held my hand before walking out then I immediately shut the door.

I took off my shirt and sat on the couch, turning on the television. I waited 50 minutes for y/n to return back.

Then I heard the front door shut so that must be her.

•y/n

I tried my best not to make so much noise as possible  but unfortunately, I failed. Joshua noticed me and gave me a strong glare. I gulped and quickly rushed to the bedroom.

"Why is he still up? It's literally 11pm." I paused while staring at the clock.
"And second, why is he always half naked?"

When I stare down at the bed, a black plastic was laying there. Joshua was carrying that earlier. Since I got curios, I opened the plastic and saw some medicine and a box of plasters.

Did he-

"Yah."

I flinched then accidentally knocked my toe at the edge of the bed.
"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I hissed while holding my injured toe.

"Care to explain?" Joshua asked, leaning against the wall. I bit my lips nervously then slowly turned, to face the boy.

Gosh, what should I say?! Should I explain everything?! Aish-I can't even look at him! 

"Well?" The boy folded his arms, slowly getting impatient.
"Uhm..a-about that. A-actually...it's not just the two of us...J-Jaemin was there too...we were having b-brunch together....and....uh...I'm sorry for lying to you. I-I didn't want to go to the gym, that's it. I-"

"Whatever. It's not that I care if you date that Wonwoo guy anyways." Joshua walked passed me, knocking my shoulder.
"....sorry for lying to you...." I said as I lowered my head.

Why am I even sorry? Didn't I lied to him before?

"You're sleeping at the couch tonight." He said in a deep tone, which kinda made him sound ten times scarier.
"W-wha-Ow!" He threw a pillow at my face then pointed towards the living room. With a sigh, I slowly walked towards the couch then looked back at Joshua.

"I don't even have a blanket. Uhm..can you-" I was cut off when Joshua closed the bedroom door harshly.

Okay, now how am I supposed to take my bath when the bathroom and my clothes are in there.

"Uhm...hey, J-Josh? I need to take my bath..." I  said while knocking the door gently.

Tch. Can't believe I just Joshua, JOSH. ew.

The boy then opened the door and I immediately rushed to the bathroom, head hung low.

_______________________________

next day

Okay.

Last night was FREEZING COLDD!!! It felt as if I slept in a freezer. If only that JERK just handed me an extra blanket, I wouldn't have to suffer like this. My nose was stuffed and my toes turned blue.