nineteen

•y/n

"Okay, zere we go. You look BOO-tiful, si?" Mister Louis placed the flower crown on my head with a satisfied smile.

"Uh..do I have to wear this?" I asked but he purposely ignored me and said,
"Now, zere eez no problem and we can continue our photo shoot, si?"

Joshua nodded while intertwined fingers with me again.
"YES! Very nice!" Mister Luois compliment while snapping his camera from each angle.

I swear my eyes will go blind if he kept doing that.

The cold wind then blew my hair and made it look messy.
"OH GOODNESS ME! Dah-ling, what eez that on your forehead?! Why eez zere a spider man on your forehead?!!" He looked at me in shocked as if I wore something that's disrespectful.

"He just realised that?" I rolled my eyes while calmly hid the bandage with the flower crown.
"Oh thank goodness that hideous thing is gone now." The man dramatically sighed in relief.

We continued taking pictures and that FRENCH dude is REALLY starting to get into my nerves with his ANNOYING FRENCH ACCENT. He just kept on complaining ME and not JOSHUA!

Just to let you know, MISTER. LOUIS. ALEXANDRE. I'm doing that awkward 'TREE POSE' because this boy right here is-

"Okay, okay. This eez zee very last and IMPORTANT pose." He flipped his imaginary hair before continued,
"Beso." With a smirk, he pointed his finger at both me and Joshua.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Joshua and I asked in sync.
"It means zee kiss, my dear. And maybe do a little of a French kiss? Si? But if you don't want it then, a simple kiss will do."
"WHAT?!" I widened my eyes.

"No! We're not doing that, Mister Louis. Nope! Not in a million years."
"What do you mean, honey? You've already done it in your wedding." Mrs Hong chuckled.

"Si. La mère ezz correct! Oh Good Lord! Eez just a simple kiss, not more than that." Mister Louis scoffed while flapping his wrist.

When I turned to Joshua, he wriggled his brows and moved his hands around my waist.
"Aaa..yes~ Looks like your husband eez very exited. And so does Mister Louis! Now, I need you two to look at each other very lovingly and make it looked very zee ROMANTIC!" that annoying man did a chef kiss while laughing like a creepy ass clown.

I bit my lips out of frustration while moving a little closer to Joshua. The boy leaned in and placed his other hand on my cheek.

My face automatically turned red and my whole body just froze.
"Looks like it's our second kiss." He smirked before slamming his soft pink lips on mine.

I'm sorry but can I just....

AAAAAHAVABBAKSKLWIWUSNMSALOQJQHWNSNNXBDMKEKWUYAABBA!!!!!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!! JOSHUA HOOONGGGG!!!!!!! Hajimaaaaa!!!!! Stop MESSING AROUND WITH MY FEELINGS!!!!

He closed his eyes and continued kissing while I just stand there like a total idiot in a dress. And of course, I'm getting lots of complaints from that French photographer, saying that I should be KISSING Joshua back.

But out of nowhere, Joshua pulled me CLOSER AGAIN until my left leg 'accidentally' went in between his legs. How I wish I could just pull his hair back to make him stop kissing, cause that boy literally kissed me as if our lives are depending on it.