twelve

•y/n

After I bought all the stuff I needed, I immediately went to the counter to pay.

"Kamsahamnida~" I thanked the cashier before dragging the trolley to my car.

I neatly arranged the grocery bags at the seat of my car then put the trolley back to its original place. Since I was a little thirsty, I went to the cupcake café.

I'm starting to get a little peaceful since Joshua's not around to bother me. Like I had a NEW future ahead of me. Pfft.

But it's true though.

I was still busy daydreaming till I didn't noticed the cashier kept asking me what would I like to order.
"Oh! Mian. Mian." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at the menu.

"Uh...I'll just have a warm cup of vanilla milk and a red velvet cupcake with almond cream frosting."
"Okay...Anything else?"
"No. That's it." I smiled before finding a spot to sit.

I sat the chair just right beside the window and wore my EarPods while waiting for my order to come. I was peacefully listening to my playlists, until...
"BOO!!"

Yeji gave me a huge heart attack.
"Ah! GAPJAGIYA!!" I held my chest.

Some of the customers were giving us an annoyed look so both Yeji and I bowed in apology.
"joesonghabnida.."

My bestie winked before taking her seat.
"Yah! Don't you ever do that ever again, you imbecile!" I scolded, pointing my finger at her face.
"Or what?" She playfully smirked.
"Or else I'll delete your number and disappear for the rest of your life."
"Tch. It's like you'll do it anyways." Yeji scoffed.

"So....how was it? Moving in with Joshua Hong?"
"Oh god...it's terrible....do you wanna know what he said to me this morning?!"
"What? If he wants a divorce, say yes." Yeji snorted.

"Tch. I wish. But no! He says that I'm not allowed to touch his stuff or EVEN LET ME EAT WHATEVER THAT WAS IN HIS FRIDGE..ORR GO TO HIS freaking bedroom!" I explained with my hands.

"I mean...I could've just ignored his stupid rules and did all that but since we had a deal....I HAD TO follow his orders..." I continued with a sigh.
"Oh wow...you know. If I were you....I would've done the same...." Yeji shook her head.

"Tch. That's why I'm out here buying all the stuff I needed, to live."
"Poor you." She took a sip of her hot chai tea.

Few minutes later, my orders finally came and I kindly thanked the waiter.
"Too bad cause you'll be living in that hellhole for the rest of your worthless little life." Yeji wriggled her brows.

"Ugh...I know...everything was SO PERFECT until HE decided to show up, OUT IF NOWHERE!!"
"Girl, chill...I mean, who knows if you two started to grow feelings with each other? Ain't that gonna be interesting?"

"Eeeew...No! Uwek! Not in a million years! NO!" I fake puked.
"Wait, my bad. What I actually meant was...what if you fall for him twice! Or maybe thrice..." my bestie teased.
"No-well..sadly, you're always FUCKING right! Ugh..I hate you so much right now..."
"I know." Yeji played with her nails.

"Now shut up. I have to eat my cupcake!" I placed a finger on her lip before lifting up the cupcake to my mouth.

After I took a huge bite, I've never felt so alive!! It's soooooo freaking DELICIOUS!
"Hmm...!!!" I hummed in satisfaction and as usual, Yeji gave me her infamous, uninterested look.
"I've never tasted a cupcake that's as good as this.."