thirty one

•y/n

Thanks to Wonwoo that I get to open the bedroom door with another spare key.

I could've done that earlier, though. Pfft.

So the both of us were having brunch together, enjoying the most breathtaking beach view. We haven't spoken a word which kinda made the atmosphere quite awkward.

If only I could just open my mouth and make up some lame stories to make it less boring. And the fact that Wonwoo kept stealing glance at me is freaking me out. I mean, not in a bad way...it's just weird.

"You know." He finally spoke out of a blue and I flinched.
"H-huh?"
"You should wipe that out. There's chilli sauce." The boy pointed at my bottom lip while handling me a tissue.
"Oh, T-thanks." My face turned red, feeling a little embarrassed.

Why didn't he told me earlier? No wonder he kept staring at me ever since we got our orders.

Before Wonwoo could start a conversation, someone decided to interrupt him by slamming  a Chanel handbag on the table.
"Uish!" I jumped in surprised.

And that someone is none other than Nancy with her boyfriend..
"Mind if we join you guys?" She twirls her hair around and around her finger.
"Actually...we just finished eating, so you two can sit here and have your lunch." Wonwoo faked smile while holding my hand.

"Nonono..you guys should stay..let's have a double date!" The girl was about to grab Wonwoo's wrist but he quickly pulled away in disgust. Nancy laughed awkwardly then gestured me to sit right beside Wonwoo.

I sighed and changed my sit for those two. Joshua on the other hand, kept giving me glares as if he wanted to grab my face and dip it in mustard.

What's his problem though? His expressions that he made were confusing. I can't tell whether he's jealous or he thinks that I'm stupidly annoying to hang out with.

"Uh..we should probably just leave." Feeling a little uncomfortable by his glares, I stood up and grabbed my sling bag. However, Joshua pointed a finger at my face, ordering me to sit back down.I huffed and sat down, pouting my lips.

"So..y/n? When did you two started dating each other?" Nancy asked, staring at Wonwoo.

Uhm..excuse me? I'm right in front of you.

"Last-"
"It's none of you business, Nanny." Wonwoo cut my sentence.
"Ahaha! It's Nancy, honey. Not Nanny." The girl giggled, intertwining fingers with Joshua.
"There's no difference." Wonwoo scoffed and I held my laughter by pursing my lips.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" A young waitress smiled warmly at Nancy and Joshua.
"I'll just get a Mac and cheese and a glass of wine. What about you, babe?" Nancy turned to her boyfriend, waiting for him and to pick his order.

"I'll have the same."
"Okay..is that all? We have desserts."
"No thanks." Nancy waved her fingers at the waitress.

"We need to come up with a plan." Wonwoo whispered to my ear and I nodded in agreement.
"What are you guys whispering about?" That annoying lil' goose asked, leaning forward.
"Nothing." Both Wonwoo and I replied in a cold tone, hoping to make her shut up.

_____________________________

"And there's this one guy who kept following me around to take pictures with me. I'm not being rude or anything, it's just that he's really making me feel uncomfortable."