twenty one

•Joshua

Right after I left the room, Jaemin followed me and grabbed my wrist.
"Aish! Yah, let me go." I pulled away roughly.

"You're lying son of a bij. You think I didn't know that you're actually cheating on Y/n?!" Jaemin clenched my collar and shot glares
"She knows." I scoffed and pushed him away from me.

"And just to let you know, we don't even liked each other. Which means that, it's none of my business if anything happens to her."

Out of nowhere, I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek. He just slapped me.

I held my cheek and looked up to him.
"Then why did you marry Y/n in the first place?!" Jaemin yelled.

"Tch.It's a force marriage, you idiot."
"But still, you don't have to treat her like that! You're still her husband!"
"Why do you care? Who do you think you are? Her boyfriend? Bodyguard? I mean, if you're 'related' to her, why didn't she tell you everything?!"

He scoffed at my words and said,
"I don't have to be 'related' to Y/n, to get to know everything. At least I cared for her and that's enough."
"This is my last warning, Joshua. If I see her like this again, I wouldn't hesitate to beat your ass." And with that, he left, knocking my shoulder.

Tch. Related or not, he's just like Y/n.

_______________________________

next morning

I tried talking to Y/n last night, but I didn't. That's why I brought some food with me today.I've never done something nice for her  before.

I was standing right in front of the hotel door, hesitating to go inside.

After I finally realised what I've done, it's kinda difficult for me to face Y/n.
"Should I apologise? But I don't know how?" I muttered to myself while gripping the doorknob.

"Screw this." Finally, I walked in and saw her playing with her phone on the bed.

She looks fine to me.

The girl looked up from her phone and stared at me. Her long ass stares made me look like an idiot so I just stand there, forgetting all the words I was about to say to her.

"Where were you last night? Do you know how long I've waited?!" She finally spoke. Well, technically...she yelled, not spoke. It looks like she was about to throw her phone at me.

I shrugged my thoughts away and went to her with a cold look.
"Why aren't you answering me?!" She placed her phone down and gritted her teeth.

"Shut up. Here, eat these. I happened to buy a lot of Yangnyeom chicken and porridge so you HAVE to finish them." I lied while emphasised the word 'have' to let her know that I didn't purposely bought it for her.

The girl raised her eyebrow while staring weirdly at the paper bag.
"I'm not hungry." Y/n rolls her eyes.

•y/n

Honestly, I was dead hungry but I don't want to eat right in front of him. Seeing his face right now, makes me wanna slap him with Spongebob's favourite Krabbypatties spatula.

Joshua sighed and opened the paper box filled with Yangyeom chicken. Then the amazing smell filled the whole room.

It somehow felt as if it was seducing my poor nose.