twenty nine

•Joshua

I was awoke by something hard, hitting on my forehead. When I opened my eyes, i couldn't believe what I just saw.

Y/n was sleeping on top of me. Her legs were tangled around mine while both of her arms resting on my face. This girl  literally sleeps like a snake.

"Tch. Says the one who doesn't let me pass the line." I scoffed while trying to get her off me.

I was so close of getting her off me but the girl simply wrapped her arms tightly around my waist, including her legs. I can't really explain Y/N's sleeping position since her hair was covering my face.

"Yah! Eun Y/n! Irreona!" I shook her body but no response.

The girl was still snoring with her mouth wide open. I had no choice but to stay like this, until she wakes up.

To be honest, she smells really nice.

Slowly, I brushed her hair away from me then smiled to myself. I cupped her face and was about to plant a kiss on her forehead. However, her phone rang which kinda interrupting the moment.

I sighed and grabbed her phone to answer it for her but the girl immediately woke up.

Tch. My voice was louder than her ringtone but she can still manage to wake up by that? What is this sorcery?

Y/n kept slapping my face, trying to search for the nightstand.
"H-huh..? Where's my phone?"She asked, confusingly.

Once she realised that she was on top of me, she screamed on top of her lungs and pushed me down.
"Yahh!!!"
"Y-you crossed the fucking line!!!" The girl wrapped her body, tightly with the blanket.
"Aish..No. you did. " I groaned and rubbed my back.

Y/n turned her head and gasped.
"I-it's your fault. Who told you to sleep here?!" She acted all innocent then grabbed her phone from me.
"You did." I chuckled while arranging back the pillows.

The girl huffed loudly and went to the wardrobe.
"Aren't you gonna call back whoever just called you?" I asked.
"I'll answer it later. I need my morning shower." She replied with an annoyed tone.

"No. I'll shower first! I'm the one who woke up before you do." I grabbed a towel while walking towards Y/n.
"Pfft. Wait what? No.I'll go shower first."

Both of us were staring at each other's eyes, then at the bathroom door. As if we we've never bathed in a year.

It was dead silence until,
"I'M GOING IN FIRST!!" We ran towards the shower then ended up bumping into each other's feet. Y/n fell right on top of me while I trapped her inside my arms.

We were in that position, staring at each other's eyes until she pushed me away and rushed to the bathroom.

With a soft chuckle, I got up and lay back down on the bed.

______________________________

•y/n

Right after I'm done showering, i sat on the sofa with my white robe, texting Jaemin.

Jaemin

You
What should I do? That Wonu guy still hasn't answered my text. 😐

You
I told you this was a mistake🦶🏻😭

Jaemin
Meet me at the lobby at 12 pm