sixteen

•y/n

"I'm sorry but I don't think this is the right seat. This is the FIRST CLASS." I waved my hands towards the flight attendant and she gave me a weird look.

"Aigoo...you've already bought the ticket. You can't change seats, my dear."
"But-"
"Please..take your seat." The woman smiled and lead me to my seat.

Even though I'm 'RICH', I've never ever EVER! sat at the First bitch class seats. I mean of course my parents had but, sorry not me. Tch. Cause in MY opinion, it's just a waste of money. But oh well...it's their life choice. Not mine.

"Ah..jinjja..can you freaking sit down,ahjuma?!" Joshua nagged and I immediately walked towards that dude.
"Yah! How dare you left me like that?" I huffed and sat right next to him.
"Tch. It's not my fault that you're too slow." The boy scoffed and plugged in his EarPods.

"It's not my fault that you're too slow.." I mimicked him then folded my arms together.

The atmosphere suddenly got a little awkward so I slowly turned to Joshua to asked him some dumb questions but all of a sudden, he started to smile to himself. His eyes were so focused on his phone screen and I got very curious so I leaned a little.

"Why are you smiling?"

Joshua ignored my question and just grabbed his backpack.
"Uh...where are you going?" I frowned my brows at him.
"I'm going to sit with Nancy. Which means that, you can enjoy your First Class all by yourself. Bye~" He got up and left me there.

I'm guessing that he went to the business class seats. How can I forget that he's actually inviting that spoilt brat along.
"Well...at least I get to enjoy the good service here.." I shrugged my shoulders and moved to the seat right next to the window.

I wore my white sweater and leaned my head against the window.

Not gonna lie, I'm actually kinda disappointed and a little jealous... Okay...Uhm...the truth is...uh....I was planning to get a little CLOSER with Joshua during this honeymoon or 'hellmoon' but with Nancy around...I doubt that I can do that.

Ugh...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'll just leave you TWO LOVEBIRDS ALONE TO ENJOY YOUR 'DATE' while I ENJOY MY QUIET LIFE IN THE RESORT. Ain't that nice? I mean..it's not WRONG to chill by yourself, right?

Besides, we had a deal. A childish, dumb, shit, DEAL. I mean, it's not like he's gonna notice that Eun Y/n is alive anyways. Yes, I know I kept repeating my sentence...live with it. I got not other words to say.

"Tch. What a jerk." I scoffed and got up from my seat to get myself some nice champagne. Can't believe that they'd actually have my favourite strawberry tart and milk. Now, this is what you call a 'Y/n.moon'. Pfft. See what I did there?

_______________________________

•at the resort

I was alone unpacking my stuff because JOSHUA's outside, swimming with his girlfriend. They were literally enjoying themselves while ME?

I'm still in my hotel room,arranging my stuff.

"Oh...God...this is exhausting." with a sigh, I lay my body on the floor and stare deadly at the ceiling.

Since it's starting to get a little boring, I take out my camera and sling bag with me, outside.

I took lots of pictures and it turned out pretty nice. I'm literally trying my best to AVOID Joshua and his girlfriend because I didn't want him to ruin my DAY.

"Y/n?" Someone called, making me flinched. Luckily I didn't dropped my camera or else I wouldn't forgive myself for being so clumsy.

However, that voice sounds REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY FAMILIAR. I just hoped that it's not who I think it is.