forty two

•y/n

The next morning, I woke up earlier than usual. So I immediately took my shower and wore something comfortable.

I actually thought that I was the first person to wake up but no. Myungho was up too.

He's leaning against the kitchen counter, reading a blue book while drinking his green tea.
"Morning." I approached the older boy with a loud yawn.

His head instantly look up and gave me a warm smile.
"Morning. You're up early today."
"I have my reasons." I walked towards the drawer and grabbed the passion fruit tea bag.

"And why's that? You look....happy? I mean, in a good way." The boy chuckled as he helped me pour the hot water inside my mug.
"My furnitures are finally here! I ordered them online yesterday and surprisingly, they're arriving today."

"Does Joshua knows about this?"
"Pfft. No. Obviously." I chuckled nervously, taking a small sip of my tea.
"As expected...I'm not even surprised."

"Yeah, I mean...Joshua's room is really boring to look at so why not buy some new furnitures to make it look more aesthetic."
"You're not wrong, though." Myungho giggled but stop after a loud honk was heard outside the gate.

"It's here!" I jumped in excitement while running outside.
"Wow, that was fast."
"I know right!" I unlocked the gate and stood behind the huge vehicle.

A tall young man then climbed down from the vehicle and walked towards me and Myungho with a tablet in his hands.

"Annyeong

"Annyeong. Are you...uh.." he paused, eyes down, checking the screen.
"Ms. Eun?"
"Nae."
"So..you ordered a standing lamp, a wooden chair and a uh...cabinet. Am I right?"

"Ya." I nodded with a small smile.
"Okay. Please sign here." The boy handed me the tablet and I immediately signed my signature at the bottom of the screen.
"Kamsahamnida.." he bowed his head after I gave it back. 

"Now, don't worry, I'll help you carry those furnitures inside." The boy continued.
"All alone? Did you drive here yourself?" I asked.

"Ah, nae."
" Then let us help you."
"It's fine. I'm strong enough." The boy refused our help while flexing his muscular arm.
"Don't be such a show off and let us help." Myungho chuckled, shaking his head.

The both of us just followed after the young boy to the back and helped him.

"You're not from here aren't you?" I asked the boy as he pulled the huge furniture forward.
"Nae. How'd you know?" He turned to face me with a wide smile.

"Your accent."
"Ah..I'm from China."
"Really? Myungho oppa is from China too."
"Jinjjayo?"
"Yeah, let's chat later. Y/n-ya, you carry that lamp since it's the lightest. I'll help uh..."
"Oh! Lucas. The name's Lucas."
"Great. I'll help this Lucas to carry the other two."