eleven

•y/n

As I entered my bedroom, I was quite amazed by the design. It was neatly decorated and kinda smells like a hotel.

I placed my luggage beside the wardrobe and threw my whole body on the bed.
"Hah....now this is what you call heaven." I muffled on the bed.

When I turned around to prepare myself to fall asleep, a knock was heard on my door.
"Hold on." I got up on my feet and went to see who it was.

"Noona, annyeong!" A cheerful young boy appeared, making me flinched.
"GAPJAGI! I-I'm sorry who are you?" I asked, hiding half of my body behind the door.
"I'm-"
"Chan." The both of us said in sync.

"Oh?! How'd you know? Did Shua hyung told you about me?" His smile widened.
"A-ani..it was that dude. Uh...what was his name again? Ah! S-Seungcheol! Yes that dude." I stuttered.
"Ah..Coups hyung. He can be scary sometimes but don't worry, he's actually quite immature like the others." The young boy nodded.

"The others?" I muttered to myself.

"So, how'd you like your new room? Some of the hyungs helped me decorated it." He said proudly.
"I-it's nice, Chan-ah. Gumawo.." I smiled awkwardly.
"You can just call me Dino if you want. Some of my friends called me that." The boy chuckled and i nodded my head, slowly.

"Well...If you need anything, you can knock on my door or call Shua hyung. We're always here to help you! Besides, we're friends now!" His eyes lit up.

"N-nae. It's nice meeting you, Dino-ya. Or Chan.."
"Nae..Annyeong!"
With a bow, I closed the door and leaned against it.

So Joshua lived with two boys? I didn't know Joshua's kind enough to let them stay here with him.

That Dino or Chan boy was kinda cute but oddly familiar.

Oh my GODS! What if Dino was one of them?! I gasped and ran to grab a pillow to scream at.

_______________________________

next day

I woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. It was soo strong but too bad cause I'm not a fan of coffee. Sorry.

I got up and stared blankly at the wall.
"Hmm?" I noticed that I was in an unfamiliar room. Or house.

That's when it hit me.

Oh, right. I moved in with that jerk. Why am I so forgetful?

*knock* *knock*

With a tired sigh, I walked towards the door and opened it.
"Good morning~"
"Remember me?" Dino waved like a three-year-old.

"Dino? Why are you up so early?" I rubbed my eyes and yawned.
"Breakfast is ready! We made something special for you!" He smiled, making him looked like an otter.

How can this child be so energetic early in the morning, in his dinosaur onesie?

"Oh, okay. I'll be downstairs after I have my bath."
"Nae. Take your time. Besides, this is your new home now! You can do whatever you want! Except, if it's something that can annoyed Shua hyung."
"Anyways, see you later, Noona!" And he left, hoping with his feet.