forty one

(sorry but Yeji's really pretty😭)

•y/n

I applied my lip balm then tied my hair up into a messy bun.

Joshua however, looks like he doesn't want me out of the house which kinda felt a little annoying. That boy kept on telling me weird stories or myths to grab my attention.

Sadly, none of them works. Pfft.

Its just because he's NOT interesting anymore.

"Do you know that Dino was once a Dorksaurus-Rex. Jeonghan found him in the Amazon, dancing to Replay all alone." He continues with his weird stories.

"Oh..really? That's..nice? I guess?" I frowned, confusingly as I grabbed my tote bag and car keys.

"Yah..do you really have to go?" Joshua sounded so disappointed all of a sudden.
"Uh..yeah?"
"What about the boys?"
"I think I've told them already and they agreed."

"We're eating fried chicken, though....it's your favourite."
"No one says we're eating fried chicken, Joshua."
"I did. I just ordered them."

I sighed deeply and turned to the boy,
"So?"
"So you have to stay and eat them. I accidentally bought a lot-"
"Are you not letting me leave?" I cut him off.

"Ye-No! No. Aniyo. You can go." He answered but his eyes were somewhere else.

"You're acting strange lately. Are you high on drugs? Is it because of work? Did your father scolded you?" I stared at him in concern.
"No! What makes you think that?"
"Uh...you?"
"I'm fine. I'm totally fine."
"Uhm...okay. Then, bye."

As I was about to leave, Joshua held my wrist and turned me around facing him.
"You can't go out. Not without my permission." His voice suddenly became deep and I felt the hair on my neck rise.

I looked up to meet his eyes. His defined features, his jawline, his sparkling brown eyes. Sometimes I forgot how beautiful this boy is.

Like- is he even real?

I gulped at how close we were.
"W-wasn't asking though."

The boy then placed a strand of my hair behind my left ear and started leaning in.

Our nose touched and his hand was around my waist, slowly pulling me closer.

"Y/n, Yeji's downstairs-oh....am I interrupting something?" Jeonghan suddenly walked into our shared bedroom, smirking.

I quickly pushed Joshua away and acted like nothing happened.
"Did you say Yeji's  here? Like, downstairs, downstairs?"
"Oh no. Nothing. Just continue whatever you guys were doing and pretend that i never existed." Jeonghan left after he wriggled his brows suspiciously.

"Stop acting like we've never kissed before, y/n." Joshua groaned then throws his head back.

"Y-yah! Don't you ever d-do that!" Without even thinking twice, I threw a plastic bottle towards him and it landed at the wrong place.

"Ack-YAH!!" Joshua shot glares, as he clenched his thighs while holding his 'thingy' with both hands.

"Ouch...that's gotta hurt. Sorry." I muttered to myself then ran out of the room.

"Yeji-ya!!!!!" I yelled while running down the stairs.

"Why didn't you tell me that we're eating at your house tonight?" The girl frowned her brows at me.
"H-huh? I though you said we're eating out? And what's Wonwoo oppa doing here?" I asked, point towards the tall boy.