fifteen

•y/n

When Joshua left, I went back to the kitchen and immediately saw a confused Yeji, holding a fork.

"What was that all about?" The young girl asked, turning to Wonwoo. Before answering her question, I took a sit beside Yeji and let out a tired groan.
"You okay?" Wonwoo asked, still looking quite chill after all that 'Joshua attack'.

"I'm fine."
"Why is he back so early? Did he forgot something?"
"I guess so...I mean, it looks like he left Nancy's gift in- wait- why tf is her gift in my room?! Can't he just put it in his own room?!" I flung  my arms around, trying to express my emotions.

"That dude is a total Jackass." My best friend said, making both Wonwoo and I laughed.
"Nice one." I gave Yeji a high five.

_______________________________

next day•

*BUDDY YOU'RE A BOY MAKE A BIG NOISE PLAYING IN THE STREETS GONNA BE A BIG MAN SOMEDAY..*

I was awoke by a loud 'We will Rock you' music. I rubbed my eyes and covered my ears with the sides of my pillow.

"who tf would play this kind of music early in the morning....?" I squinted my eyes and saw Joshua holding two goddamn HUGE speakers right in front of me.

"yah. YAH!" Even me myself, can't even hear my own voice. The young man stopped the music and smiled in satisfaction.
"What's your problem?!" I got up and yelled.

"No more questions and get your lazy cow ass in the shower!! We're going to the airport!!" Joshua threw a towel on my face.
"Ugh...five more minutes..." I laid back down.
"You want me to carry you?" He walked closer and I immediately got up and sprinted to the bathroom.

When I shut the door, I checked myself in the mirror and couldn't believed what I just saw. I literally looked like a HAIRY-CRUSTY-EYED-FREAK. My hair was totally messed up like the caveman in the Croods Movie.

I rubbed my face in embarrassment then quickly have my shower.

______________________________

It was so obvious that I was struggling to carry my heavy luggage down the stairs and Joshua didn't even bothered to help his own 'WIFE'.

"Ready?" He asked, already tying his shoes.
"Yo, chill...I haven't even wore my shoes yet." On the final stairs, I ran to the shoe rack and grabbed my white sneakers.

"Yah! Ppali! Your halmeoni's faster than you!" Joshua complained, while starting his car engine.

Boi, chill! MY GRANDMOTHER HAS TEN WELL-TRAINED BODYGUARDSSSSS WHO LITERALLY HELPED HER CARRYING STUFFS, WHILE YOU?!! Pfft. YOU WHO WEIGHT A HUNDRED POUNDS OF PURE MUSCLES AND STILL COULDN'T EVEN HELP ME CARRY A SINGLE BAG?!! I-

"ugh...coming...." I tiredly dragged my luggage and put it on the back seat, since mine's smaller.
"Yah! Ppaliwa!!"
"SHHH!!!!" I shushed him and hurriedly went in the car.

•at the airport

"Wait here. I need to go to the restroom." Joshua said then jogged to the boy's public restroom. I hummed in reply while texting Yeji, until someone called out my name.

"Y/n!" It was my parents.
"Eomma? Appa? What are you doing here?" I looked behind them and saw Mr and Mrs Hong as well.

Okay, so we're having a goodbye ceremony now?

"To say bye of course." My father smiled and I just chuckled.
"Kwenchanayo..it's not like me and Joshua are gone forever..besides, it's just two..w-weeks." I gave a sarcastic smile.

"Hmm..talking about Joshua..where's he?" Mrs Hong, asked, looking quite annoyed.
"He's taking a shi- Pfft! Pfft! No! He's at the restaurant. Wait-Restroom. Yeah. Restroom." I slapped my lips, trying not to laugh and cuss at the same time.

"Ah..okay."
"Please be careful when you both reached there. Especially you, Y/n." My mother's eyes were glaring deeply into mine.
"Your mother's right..make sure Joshua's with you all the time. I'm sure he'll protect his own wife." Mr Hong said and I nearly snorted right in front of them.

"I can take care of myself. I don't really need that bi-I mean-Joshua. I don't really need Joshua following me around..."
"What do you mean, dear? You can't even crossed the road by yourself." My father teased.
"Yah..appa. Of course I can~" I whined.

"Oh hey! Joshua's back." Mrs Hong pointed at his direction and everyone turned, except me.

But since I can't help it anymore, I just turned my head towards him.

Hmm..that was fast. You sure he peed? Or he's just checking his..Uhm..you know...his uh...pfft. Meh. You guys know what I mean.

Ahem..well anyways, let's just appreciate how handsomely gorgeous he looks while walking.

I mean, how can you NOT fall for that look?

"Eomma? Appa? What are you two doing here?" Joshua asked in surprise.
"Oh, nothing. Just to see to say goodbye, that's all." Mrs Hong smirked at her son.
"Ah...I see." He smiled and turned to me.

"What?" I mouthed.
"Well...it looks like we gotta go now. We only have like, 10 minutes left before the plane leaves." Joshua looked down at his watch before grabbing my luggage from my hand.

I widened my eyes and stare at him like a total freak. This was actually my very first time seeing this boy helping me. But too bad cause he's doing this for the sake of our parents. Pfft.

"Be careful, Y/n. Make sure to call me when you reached there." My mother cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.
"Nae-"
"Don't worry, eomeonim. I'll take good care of your daughter." Joshua held my hand and pulled me closer to him out of nowhere.

He's a great actor. But.....

DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID THERE?! AHAGHDNDNENKSOXUSA AHHDJW!!!

"Okay..okay..chill." I mouthed to myself while take a deep breath.

Right after we said our goodbyes and checked in, Joshua immediately let go of my hand. Just like that.

As if my hand is some kind of TRASH. Rude much.

The boy chuckled at my reaction before walking in the plane, without even bother to wait for me. When I entered the plane, I immediately got lost. I didn't even know how but luckily one of the flight attendants noticed my potato figure, walking around the plane.

To be continued...

Sorry for the long update. I was sooo damn BUSY with SCHOOL and of course HOMEWORKS. 🤭🥺 I hope you guys understand. Have a nice day everyone. Stay safe✨😇

⚠️ AND WEAR YOUR FUCKING MASK IF YOU DONT WANNA DIE!!!!!!