forty eight

•Joshua

It's been an hour now but y/n's not back yet. I thought that she immediately went straight home.

The girl didn't even answer my calls nor text me. I kept taping my foot while biting my bottom lip, hoping that she would call back.

"Yah, chill. I'm sure she's alright. She's probably out there eating ice cream or something." Jeonghan sighed as he scrolled down his phone.

Yes. Jeonghan and Myungho's here. I called them to come by.

"She could've just texted me or something."
"Did you guys fight?" Myungho asked.
"Aniyo!"

"Look, I may not be a married man but you guys should talk to each other. Like a husband and wife conversation."
"And I'm pretty sure she'll be back soon so don't worry."

I looked down at my feet and let out a loud sigh.
"I don't think she'll want to talk to me though."
"Of course she will."

"You think so?"
"Hyung, she'll be back. Don't worry about it."

"You know what? While we're waiting for y/n, let's just play kart rider. You literally look like shit. " Jeonghan took out the controller and waved it at me.
"Tch. Just let me change first. I'll be right back." I ran upstairs and wore a plain white T-shirt.

_______________________________

third person

Y/n came home, stumbling into the living room in her short white dress.

The girl spotted her husband on the bean bag, playing kart rider by himself. Despite the fact that she couldn't see clearly, she recognised that it was him.

"A-Ahh!!" Y/n hissed, accidentally hit her toe at the end of the sofa.

Joshua heard her and immediately put the controller down. Of course he's relieved that she's finally home but he wouldn't show it.

"Where were you?" He asked in a deep tone.

"Oh it's nothing, Joshie. I was just having a few drinks with Yeji." The drunk girl took off her coat, revealing her bare shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Joshua paused the game and gave her a serious look.

Y/n placed her handbag on the sofa along with her coat.
"Shua-ya...." the girl rubbed her teary red eyes and stared at her husband.

"You lied to me.....again" she continued while sobbing right in front of her husband.
"What are you talking about, y/n?" Joshua asked as he folded his arms.
"I thought you broke up with Nancy." her voice cracked making him sighed, loudly.

The boy opened his arms and y/n got into his embrace on the ground.
"My head hurts...."

Joshua hugged her body and kissed her shoulder.
"You said you broke up with her." She pulled away.
"I did."
"But I saw you and Nancy-"
"Y/n, she came by just to give me a small gift. That's all."

"How am I supposed to know if you're telling the truth?"
"Yah, I literally called you a hundred times- wait. Are you jealous?" Joshua smirked.

Y/n shook her head and laid back on his chest. Joshua's legs were spread out, giving her space to sit on his thigh.

His arms were wrapped around her while she slept on his shoulder. The boy let out a small chuckle before continued playing his game.