fifty one *bonus chp*

a/n: felt like writing one so why not? Let's just say it's a gift for all of you❤️ 

since I'm in a good mood, I've decided to write cause my fingers can't stop. Anyways..enjoy a simple chapter.

•third person

"hyung, kwenchana. she won't murder you....well, maybe not yet.." Dino pursed his lips, eyebrows frowned, trying his best not to laugh at his hyung. He didn't know what happened but by the looks of it, he could tell that Y/n was mad at his hyung.

Joshua was having another life crisis. As he was now thinking so deeply in his thoughts, he had a dark aura around him. The boy bit his bottom lips while his right leg kept on bouncing up and down.

"Would you stop that. You look like you're sexually frustrated." Seungcheol slapped Joshua's leg. "She's gonna kill me. I don't even think I can go home today."

"Yo, chill dude. Just tell us what happened." said Vernon. "Just yesterday you were mocking us for being single and now look at you. You literally look like shit." Jeonghan smirked, leaning back.

"I messed up real bad guys..." Joshua ruffled his hair in frustration.

"What's the problem dude?" Vernon asked, massaging his buddy's shoulder. " I....I accidentally ate Y/N's chocolate." Just by mentioning his wife's name made him shiver. He can imagine the girl's psychotic smile, preparing to commit murder.

"Then buy her another. It's just chocolate." Dino shrugged. "No, you asshole. It's not just 'chocolate'. Once a girl bought food, especially her OWN food..you must NOT touch it unless you want to die. Girl's relationship with food is far more loyal than their partner. " Jeonghan explained. "How-?"

"I have a sister, you bastard."
"You should pay her back with more chocolates, dude." Vernon patted Joshua's back. "I can't.." The poor boy muttered in fear.

"What?" Seungcheol leaned foward. "I can't, okay?! It's the last stock. I've checked it already." Joshua slammed his face on the table. "What about online-"

"None."
"Then get her a different one. Or maybe buy something else other than chocolates. Like a sweater?" Vernon suggested.

"Flowers-"
"A black card. Girls love money." Jeonghan snapped his fingers.

"Ain't she rich already? I thought she already have a black card?" Dino folded his arms, feeling a little jealous that he doesn't have one. "You know what? forget it." Joshua stood up and clenched his fists. "I'll just go back home and get myself ready to face the demon-"

"Just kiss her till she's out of breath and she'll probably get over it." Jeonghan smirked. "Hyung, you know too much. You sure you're still single?" Dino raised his brow suspiciously. "Uh..internet-"

"Does it actually work?" Joshua sat back down and leaned closely towards his friend. "I don't know. Wanna try it with me?"

"Dude, you're gay?"
"Guys enough. People are literally watching us." Seungcheol nagged.

"I'm going." Joshua faced down, his bangs covered his eyes. "Good luck, dude." Seungcheol chuckled, taking a sip of his coffee. "More like, it was great growing up with you hyung. You're a great man." Dino teased, earning a slap from the elder.

"Yah, text me your bank account. I'll pay you back later." Joshua grabbed his car keys and walked towards his car. "Jeez, he really just ran out of the house without bringing any cash. Is y/n that scary?" 

______________________________

•home

The boy was now in front of the door. He heard the television was on so he assumed his wife was at he living room.