thirty four

•y/n

"HAJIMaaaAAA!!! YAH!! KWON SOONYOUNG!!!" Seungkwan yelled while chasing Hoshi around the living room.
"Ehihihihihihi!"

I still don't get how can I stay calm when all 10 brothers were trying to BOMB the house with a freaking LOUD bass music, making every beat bounce in my chest.

Probably because I'm too tired, that's why.

"I'm sorry about this mess." Scoups gave me a worried look.
"It's not your fault that this house looks like a bunch of hyenas lived here." I smiled, taking a small sip of my hot chai latte.

"Noona!!!!! There's someone-YAHHH!! Hyung!!! GIVE IT BACKKK OR ELSE!!!" Dino threw a pillow at Hoshi but the boy managed to dodge it.

The pillow flew across the room and it landed beside Myungho. He didn't budge since he was still busy reading his blue book.

"What?!! Dino, I can't hear you!" I yelled back.
"THERE'S A GIRL NAMED-"

"EUN Y/N!! WHERE'S THE NOISE COMING FRO-oh my..." the front door flew open, revealing an angry+confused Yeji.

"THAT GIRL, RIGHT THERE!!" Dino pointed at my bestie.
"Hi, there!" He waved at her, before continue chasing Hoshi around the room.

"Yeji?" I got up from my seat and walked towards the speechless girl.

"How did you know I came back?!!" I yelled but she couldn't hear me because of the noisy background the boys made.

"WOOZI!!! I NEED MORE LINESS!!!"

"WOOZI HYUNG!! CAN WE EXCHANGE LINESS?!!"

"Can ya'll chill the f out?!"

"VERNON-shii!! WANNA PLAY HULA HOOP WITH ME?!!"

Okay, y/n...calm down.....calm down...deep breaths....
"Guys, can you lower down the music and maybe talk a little softer? It's too noisy." I ordered but none of them listened.

"Myungho-ya, look at me." Hoshi patted the boy's shoulder to get his attention.
"Wae?"
"HORANG.HAEEE!!!!" He did a weird tiger pose but got ignored by Myungho.
"Hyung, you're a human. Not a tiger."

"NICEUUUUUU!!!!! IN YOUR FACE KIM MINGYU!!!!!" Seungkwan screamed in victory while Mingyu stared at the board game in defeat.

"Guys! Hello?!! Lower down, please!" I waved my hand but still no response.

"JEONGHAN HYUNG!!! STOP CHEATING!!!!"
"Aniya. Aniya. Aniya. Aniya!"

"YAH!! HAJIMAA!!!!"

"KIM MINGYUUUU!!!!"

Patients..y/n...patients...
"Okay, In my room!! I'll explain everything!!" I pointed towards the stairs but Yeji can't hear anything.

Man, it feels like the whispering game now.

With a loud sigh, I grabbed her wrist and brought her to my room. As I was about to open the door, it was locked.

Right..how can I forget that eomeonim locked my bedroom door.

"You've gotta be kidding me."
"Are you okay? You look-I can't even explain how you look right now." Yeji chuckled.
"In the bathroom."

Both Yeji and I went to the bathroom, and shut the door.
"Explain yourself."
"Just give me a sec...." I sat on the counter and did a random breathing exercise.
"Yeah, go ahead. I'll just stand here, scanning your luxurious bathroom." The girl looked at the bathtub while folding her arms.

"Okay....where should I start?.....so, Joshua was the reason why I'm back here at Seoul. He says something about 'unfinished work' to do at the office."
"A...haa...go on. Continue." Yeji nodded her head, slowly.
"That's it."