twenty-four

Heyyy readers...
.
.
Sorry guys couldn't write these few days and i can't still promise to update daily as my sister's birthday is in a month and i am very much busy in dance preparations and all...as i m doing hosting..yayyy!!
.
.

Here it is..

Next morning
Song played..
Aankh maare

Everyone starts dancing and enjoying the morning song...

Today was chori wala task in which 2 contestants have to become thief and do chori of other's things and it will be taken by bigg boss at last and the one who will do more than other will win this task...and those 2 contestants were...

Himanshi
Rashmi

So the task started and rashmi started from shefali's things and himanshi from devo...

Him pov..
Agar m shehnaaz ki me se chori krungi to meri shuklaji or unki team ke sath bigad jayegi nhi m esa nhi kr skti lekin agar nhi krungi to uska saman bach jayega m chupke se kr hi deti hu kuch esa samaan jisse usse bht prblm hoo yess..(smirked evily)
End

The task was going on and when it was goint to end and submitting to bb smartly himanshi stole sana's family photo and hide it in rashmi's stolen things and it got away in store room and rashmi won the task...

Bb asked rashmi to tell whom she want to take to party..

Rash: bb...m devo sana paras mahira and sid ko le jana chahti hu...

Sana was happy along with devo and mahira but sid and paras were shocked sid was shocked bcuz rashmi desai ne usse party me le jane ke liye chose kese kr liya but then he thought its bcuz of sana to make her happy as she was little low from sid's health...

And paras was shocked cuz how can rashmi chose sana and sid instead of bhau....

Then after sometime sid was waiting for sana to come frkm bathroom area when she came his breath got hitched seeing her in this hot avatar...

She was doing her makeup and then came up to him asking to leave as its getting time for party...but shuklaji was busy in his sana world...his thoughts broke by her jerking him a bit....

She was wearing this saree with slight vavy curls

She was wearing this saree with slight vavy curls...and beautiful golden heels...

They came in garden area and was mesmerized by the view and got happy seeing so many food items after what felt like eternity they will have this much junk food...

Bb announced that it is the first song of party...

(I just love this song if i don't play this song in any party i don't feel like to enjoy fully...😁😁)

They danced enjoying grooving with eo mostly devo clinging near sid...and it irritates sana so much so she thought of an idea...and smirked...

When devo was coming running near pool side where sid wasdancing with paras and mahira showing to asim through mirror...sana put her leg in between her way and slightly push her due to which she fell in pool and everyone started laughing on her and sana glared sid for not dancing wid her...he immediately came to her and held her hand and pulled her to his chest dancing on the song...

Sid then picked her in his arms such that her hands on his both shoulder and his on her waist and circle her in most romantic way....

They were so much busy in themselves that they didn't even get to know that the party is near end...

Last song of party..

They danced so romantically enjoying in themselves forgetting others camera's even....

Then party came to an end sidnaaz came in sense by mahira's scream no biggg bosss...

Then sana quickly move to bathroom changed herslef and goes to bedroom covers herself with quilt sid also came after changing himself and get inside her quilt which is actually his as her was under her own legs mercilessly😆

He then moves near her face and kissed her head and mummbles sweet gud ni8 and slept being fully exhausted cuz of health and day routine then party...

.
.

That's it for now

Target
110votes
60 Comments

Author❤