#35

Heyy readerss...

Sorry couldn't write...

Enjoy...

.
.
.
.

Lets start...

It was next morning sidnaaz were sleeping sid woke up hearing morning song being played in the house then he see towards his wifey who was shaking maybe feeling lack of assurity as sid was sitting and was not holding her...

He then pull her in his arms and kiss her forehead...

Sana then relaxed little feeling his soft tender lips on her forehead she held his hands in her grip tighlty then after feeling little bit relaxed she opened her eyes...

Sid saw her opening her he immediately hold her in his arms...

Sid: baby how are uh feeling now...

Sana: m..m th..theek hun...

She said little sluttering cause still that incident is imprinted in her mind she is still terribly hurt and scared...

Sid then hold her tight and hug her rubbing her back and giving many kisses on her forehead and hair..

Sana: si..sidharth m.. m bta nhi skti m kitna darr gayii thii...ap ap bhi nhi...the mer...mere paas mu..mujhe smbhalne ke liyee... us ussnee .... mjhe pt...pta nhi k.kese aa gya me..mere peeche m bahuttt darr gyyiiii thhiiiii.....

She burst in tears reminiscing that scene in which she was being treated worst then animals....he saw her first time like this she was always a jolly person making everyone smile wholeheartedly but today bcuz of a bastard his baby is crying in pain...he was feeling like burn this whole world she is his jaan he hug her more tightly when he feels she wasn't going to stop her pick her in his arms and took her inside the washroom....

She was still crying hiding her face in his chest as if her life depends on him...

He made her stand and switch on the shower and make her stand inside it making her clothes stuck to her body he then aside her hair and says..

Sid: may i...

Sana was startled by his moves then she gives him questioning look seeing him asking something she didn't got him what he was asking for...

Sid: can i...kiss ur pains away...

He said making her feel out of the world he is her husband he has all rights on her but still seeing her in this condition he is asking just to soothe her pains...

She nods still shivering with the thoughts that will he love her after that bastard has touched her...

Seeing her in thoughts he said..

Sid: i love uh not ur body  m teri aatma se pyaar krta jo tere iss body ki tarah paak (pure) hai...meri jaan my love is not weak which fade away just bcuz of that worst bastard uh are was and always will be my love who is pure as goddess sita...

Sana felt so happy hearing his confession she herself placed her lips on his rough ones...he started sucking her lips very gently it wasn't the kiss of urgency it was soothing kiss it was gentle he was showing his love through his kiss...

He then suck her neck giving open mouth kisses ....

Then he switch of the shower and dry her hair with a towel and asks..

Sid: change kr logi..??

Sana: kya bol rhe h m bacchi nhii huu... m change kr skti mere haath bilkul thik h...

Sid: m toh bss...

She cut him in b/w and says pushing him out

Sana: m aati hu jaiye or mere kapde dijiye...

He smiles seeing his baby getting normal...

He moves outside and gives her clothes she came after sometime and he also changes in fresh set of clothes...

He came outside and sit wid her on bed..

Sana: chaliye breakfast kr lijiye aa gya h... meri wajah se apko bahut prblms hui naa jaan...

Sid: pagl h...lets eat first ok...

They had their breakfast in complete silence then

Sana: sidharth ab apki tbiyat kesi h...kuch thik hue pehle se aap...

Sid: haa baby little bit getting fine now doctors calls me daily i m going in sometime for today's dose...

Sana: apko pain hota hoga naa...

She said with moist eyes as if its not his treatment but hers...

Sid: nhi baba i m fine don't worry...

He made her calm and then says let's see ghar walo ka kya chal rha h...

In house...

Asim was sitting in living area with arti and vishal...

Vish: yrr ab shehnaaz bhi chali gyi to ghar khali sa ho gya nhi...

Arti: haa kaas sid hi aa jate...btw sana kesi hogi...meko na lgta h ab vo nhi aayegi show me wapis..these type of incidents are very scary makes a girl lose her mind and patience...

Asim: shutup ok she will be fine she is a fighter and she will come soon...i have faith in her...

Then all sat in living area when bb announced task..

Bb: ab hogi iss hafte captain chunne ki prakriya...iss se pehle aj ek or sadasya aa rhe h ap sabhi ke sath rehne...

Then enters vikas everyone greets him and hugs him...

Bb: vikas apka swagat h ap ab chitthi padhiye..

Vik: toh ab hogi captainship task jiske liye bahar kuch letter box h....(continued) toh ye h task...

Task was done and captaincy ke dawedaar h...vikas , asim , rashmi , jariwala...

Sidnaaz also got their letters i  secret room...

Here in secret room..

Sid: inki baato ko jyada dhyaan mat dena shehnaaz pagal h ye log...

Sana: i know...

Then they called it a night and slept in eo arms...

.
.
.
.

Promo: sidnaaz being players...

.
.
.

That's it for today...

Plss keepp voting and follow and comments alsoo...

Love

Author❤