three

Too kese hai app sab....

Helloo myy lovely readers...

I m back again
....
..
...
...
So let's start..
..
..
..
.

.
And ignore my mistakess...

..

...

...chahiye update...

🙄🙄🤨🤨😁😁😁😁

..
...

..

... chlo de deti huuu....😂😂

Ye loo..

______________

When sana entered in kitchen area to fill sid's sipper....rd and as were there also so they called her...

As: hey sana come naa...

Rd: haa yaha aa naa hmse bhi baat kr...

Mahira: (whispering) kiu bula rhi ho usse i don't  like her...standard nhi h uska hmare sath stand krne ka bhi...pta nhi kaha se le aye h...villeager...

Rd: oh pls mahii don't say like that we should not curse anyone..
..
On so much pressure sana came near them..
Sana: ha rashmi apne bulaya...

Rd: haa wese tum uss shukla se itna mt chipka kro vo sahi admi nhi h m to uska sara kacha chitthha(details) janti....

As: tu hmare sath reh naa

Then As called paras...

Pc: hey sana they r right tjhe mere sath connection bana na chahiye....

Sana: m janti hu mene kisse kya kese baat krni h so pls meko sikhane ki jarurat(need) nhi h...

Saying this she left from there...

Pc: yrr kya hot h naa bass ye patt(set) jaye to maza aa jaye...

Ms: plss haa paras she has soo much attitude...ohk...

Pc: oye teko koi prblm nhi honi chahiye yrr m too bss usse game ke liye use krungaa...pyar to tjhse hi krta huu...and wese bhi vo tjhse jealous h...

Meanwhile sid came in the bedroom after freshning up and sana gave him his sipper...then she also goes to take shower...

After shower she came out wearing this...

Then she did little bit of makeup and secretly applied vermilion in her hairline

Then she did little bit of makeup and secretly applied vermilion in her hairline....and wore her name beaded chain...and came inside bedroom area sid got astonished seeing her in off shoulder dress she is looking hot and cute at the same time...sid near her..her breath hitched and she tries to backof but he held her by waist and held her chin wid other hand and says look in my eyes...she quickly looks in his eyes which shows love and desire for her.. they were lost in eo when suddenly sid kissed her cheek she got shocked and there lips were about to touch when they heard that announcement has been made to gather in living area he immediately left her and slid his hand on his nape and leaves from there blushing and same goes for our sanu..

Then they all gather in living area and shefali reads the task's letter...

(I won't give detail about tasks bcuz we all have seen bb many times...soo i m just gonna tell uh basic of task)

So the task is of heart wala in which sid pc and abu have to sit on front and each girl.have to give her heart to one of them...

So task starts...

Devo: m apna yeh dil apne kitchen partner ko dena chahungi....so sidharth pls ha mera dil sambhal ke rkhna...(somewhere seductively said)

Sid paid no heed just nodded....

Arti: m bhi mere sbse acche dost ko hi dungi sidharth baby plss mera dil smbhalna..umma...

Sana was jaloingggg.....in mind: mann too kr rhaaa iskee ummaa ka upma bana dunnn......aayi badi mere pati pr dore daalne wali sid baby(mimicking her)

Sid saw that sana is getting jealous so he somewhere thinks that she also has developd feelings for him....ufff...meri punjaban...he shakes his head and shrugged his thoughts..

Then baaki ki pc ko.de dii..

Ab baari aayi hmari punjaban kii hmari jaan baby doll ki...

Sana: to bigg boss m ye apna dill dennaaa chahungiii inkooooo(pointing abuji) cuzzzz......mmm unique huuu too abu jii ye apke liye....

Then bigg boss announced that sid pc and abu has to save only one heart and that one will be saved from nominations....and kyuki abu ke paas sirf ek dil h to ve iss uljhan se save hote h...

Everyone hoots for sanu leaving evils...like u guys know....

..
..
..
...
...
...
.....
....
..
..That's it guys...

Thankyou for appreciating my story so much and i love ur comments....

If anyone wanted to suggest or want to add something tasks anything just tell mee in inbox...

Till then keep waiting for next part...

Love you all
❤❤❤❤❤