muskurahatein..😊😁

Heyy readers...

.
.
.
Let's start...

it was night time

it was night time.. and some were in the living area and bitching about other group.. some were already sleeping and our sidnaaz were lying straight on the bed thinking how to start talks.. who will do the starting..

sana(in mind): uff kya karu.. kese start karu.. ek toh itna awkward toh tab bhi nhi lga tha jab humari shaadi hui thi or hum yaha aaye hi the.. but aj toh esa lag rha h jese mai inse pehli baar mili hu.. ammmaaaa... mai kya kru, mar jau...

sid(in mind): let's take a deep breathe start some talking.. but baat kru kya... haaa ese bolta hu "sana dekh naa mausam kitna suhana h.." abey nahi yaar.. ye line sun kar toh pillow maaregi.. haa "baby tu kal wkw par kya pehnegi.." nhi nhi ye bolunga toh abhi luggage khol kar beth jayegi.. Haa yeh bolta hu "baby tu hair straightening kr lena kal " abeeyy chee... Itna cheesee me nhi ho skta..

he was about to roam his thoughts again when sana said "umm kya soch rhe ho ap"

sid: yahi ki tujhse baat kese karu..

he gasped on his blunt reply.. sana started blushing and came over his chest and said "meraa babyy" while pulling his both cheeks cutely making sid blushingly smiled...

sana: bebu ek poem bolo naa... pleaseeeee...

she said with puppy eyes that he could not deny...

sid: dekh mai koi professional nahi hu so.. here it is..

"gussa kar lo, daant lo..,

lekin naraaz na hua kro..

tumhara gussa seh sakte hai..,

lekin.., tumhari narazgi nhi.."

sana: uff.. maarne ka iraada h kyaa..

sid pulled her towards himself and kept her falling hair aside and cupped her face kissed her forehead and said sorry then kissed her both eyes and said sorry and kissed her nose and said sorry and lastly pecked her lips and said "i love you.."

sana was blushing mess by now and couldn't take more so hide her face against his chest hugging him tightly.. but someone was getting jealous seeing them and their romance..

The person was thinking ways to make sid against sana and how to destroy their relationship...

Sidnaaz slept in same position whole night..

.

.

It is morning and song was about to play in 2min and we can see camera were being panned on some housemates then the camera came on sidnaaz and they were sleeping in hugging position

Sana stirred in sleep when sid tightened his hold on her that's when sana woke up... She saw sid is holding her waist tightly which made her flustered.... She then turned in his hold and looked at his "noorani chehra"

"Haaye mera handsome hubby... Itne cute lagoge to mene to bhul hi jana h ki hum bb house mein h.." She murmurs looking at his sleeping face just then she feels that his hold is tightening and she realised that he is awake..

Sana: hawww... Ap jaag rhe ho... (Gasping)

Sid:noo.. Baby i m still sleeping uh continue ur work and yeah please do use your luscious lips to gawk my "noorani chehra" ( saying he chuckles lightly)

Sana freaks out and slaps his chest making crying face as he has heard her talks and thoughts too..

Sid: acha acha... Now on a serious note its wkw today are uh ready for the task...

He says while smirking..

Sana: always ready mr. Akdu.. Huhh

She says while jerking her hair backward sassily making sid gawk her.. And he then pulled her inside the blanket making her shocked...

.
.
.
.
.

"Think what will happen next" smirks author 😈

Announcement

Can anyone please tell me konsa track chal rha h meri is story mein as i have forgotten what i was writing...

If you guys remember my storyline..

It will help me to write further and complete this story..

Don't worry now i will do update regularly..

I am sorry for being this much away..

Author.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️