eleven

Thankiuu guyss for this amazing response in just few hours of update i m very much touched...so here its update...
Sorry for delay (puppy eyes sana wali) and pls target complete krdena...and do tell me u want any particular scene of 1st padav or direct first finale...(please)
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
After the eviction of dey and bashing session of paras everyone moved to bedroom area all had their dinner except sidnaaz...

Sid: baby pls come lets have dinner....now don't think anything ohk...come..(manaoing his jaan to eat food and sleep widout stress)

Sana: sidharth mjhe darr lg rha h.....maa kya soch rhi hogi..

Sid: yahi ki u r strong baby uh are best now don't take tension chalo khana khao and sleep...come(dragged her inside and made her eat )

After dinner sana goes to change in nightwear...

Sid was like kya h yee yrr koi ek hi time pr hot cute and innocent kese lg skta h....meri jaan is looking eatable how can i controlllll....(he took cold sigh)

Sana came and sits on her side of bed letting go everything as she has her hubby beside who adores her and trusts her now she was rest assured sid lied down and spread his arm for her to lean on and shyly she lied on his chest and kissed on his chest near his heart and hugs him tightly and also hugged her to the fullest as if he'll loose his hold and she will vanish....

Sid: sleep naaz..

Sana: umm sidharth can..um...leave it...(pretended to sleep to avoild his questioning glare)

Sid: say it...

Sana: umm kuch nhi...(looking down)

Sid: bolo na kya bol rhi thi continue...(little sternly)

Sana: canikissyouoncheeks...(in 1 go)

Sid: what dheere bolo i didn't get it..

Sana: can..umm..i kiss you on cheek..(looking in his eyes adorably)

He chuckled hearing her cute request...

Sid: no..

She felt disappointed and about to move other side but sid held her face and covered themselves with quilt and smashed his lips on hers...she got shocked at first but then slowly started reciprocating by sliding her hand around his neck and caressing his hair he was stroking her waist sensously after 5 min of passionate and deep kiss they broke as she was not able to breathe and joined thier foreheads he held her waist under her tee and slept hugging her she also slept...his face was dugging in her breast and her hands were in his hair and his on her back....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Next morning
8 am...(sunday)

Everyone woke up by morning song and danced then slept again as they were feeling lazy....after few minutes our both cuties woke up lazily and blushed seeing there position outside their blanket arti saw that they are really close like one was sleeping on other one as couples sleep....she was burning within herself

As to rd:dekh kese chipki hui h mere sid se....(whining like mad)

Rd: to its there matter they are comfortable but i just hope sana ko kuch galat na sehna pade i really has soft corner for her but this shuklaa...

As: yr tu nhi janti is sana ko bahut chipakti h bechare sid se bachpane ki bhi hadd hoti h (angrily)

Rd: arti tjhe sana ke baare esa nhi bolna chahiye meko to bht cute lgti h vo and she entertains amazingly...(impressed)

There convo broke as they saw sidnaaz came out of there bed and arti also started going to sid but before that sid immediately left in washroom... she stomped her leg angrily and moves towards garden area...

In washroom area...

Sid: baby come naa choose what should i wear...

Bb: ghar m hindi bhasha ka hi prayog kare...and sidharth ap apna mike pehen lijiye...

Sana: ap hindi m bola kro warna ulanghan ho jayega...and mike kaha..ha ye lo peheno and ye pehn kr aao jaldi...breakfast bhi krna h...

Sid: ok...

After that they had breakfast and like this lazily the whole day spent ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today...

Target: 110 votes 50 comments....