fifteen

Heyyy my lovely readers....

First i want to say sorry for not updating actually i was busy in wedding functions at my home..
..soorrryyyy bada wala😁😁😁
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy
And ignore my mistakes..

.
.
.
.
After their arguement everyone came to meet her..

Rash: sanu tu thik to h naa kya ho gya tha tujhe yrr i was so tensed..(author pov-i want rashmi to be positive in this fiction bcuz somewhere i liked her also not with sid ohkk)

Sana: haa m thik hu changi hu...uh don't worry...(sweetly)

Rash: chl tu aj rest hi krna ok breakfast m le aati hu ohk take care...ae shukla dhyan rkhna..

Sid: rashmi desai kisi ki care kr rhi h ohhh mmmmyyy godddd aj sun kaha se aaya tha......(sarcastic)

Sana: rashmi pls meko washroom le chalegi...(ignoring sid)

Rash: ha chal na baby...(glaring sid)

Sid: pls ha leave it m le jaunga usko...u go...shoooo(shooing her away)

Sana didn't want any scene so she just agreed as she wanted to relax after bath......
.
.
Sid: baby pls mera hath pakad le..

Sana: pls ha ap itna bada ehsaan mt kijiye...

Sid: sana now u r doing over okay...(being irritated as he is not only at fault) m yaar kab se mana rha h hu agar maaf nhi krna to koi baat nhi pls atleast talk to me nicely...

Sana: mera jyada ho rha h....ok then just leave me...(left his side and moved towards luggage area and got her clothes but she was very much hurt now)

Here sid thinks i will not manofy her now.. leave it..huh!! Saying so he move outside and sit beside hms (as in arti shefali himanshi bhau and tehseen)

He is talking and laughing on there joke and this was seen by none other than sana who was hurt beyond repair now she is confirmed that he doesn't believe her she will maintain distance wid him she goes and starts her duty of cooking wid rashmi and mahira....

Mah: sana kya hua ab thik h tu ya abhi bhi pain h..(somewhat concerned)

Sana:______(lost)

Mah: sana...(she tap on her shoulder)

Sana: huu ha bol kya hua...

Rash: sana kya hua h tu thik h naa..

Sana: ahhhhhh....(accidentally burned her all fingers of left hand) ammmaaa...(she started crying)

Seeing this asim came towards her and takes her near sink and dips her hand in water....hearing her scream everyone came and sees what happen but there was 2 persons whose expressions are totally opposite from other one was totally numb and other was very much happy seeing her crying.....
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.

Those persons were sidharth and himanshi..

Sid pov: oh god when i heard her scream i got scared i immediately run towards her but before i could reach near her asim came and took her near sink i was totally numb to react that my jaan is hurt she crying so much since 1 day i can't see her like this now i will leave my all ego or hurt i will pacify my jaan and will make her happy only and won't ever let her be affected wid this bitch who is smiling seeing my baby crying i wanna kill her....

End

Him pov

When i saw sana going after seeing sid with me i was very much happy seeing her sad she deserve this only she don't deserve happiness i will destroy her whole happiness and will ruin her career and will never let her career raise i will take sympathy like i took in punjab she will face consequence of being an actor and trying to snatch my top model position huh filthy dirt...hahaha

End

.
.
.
.
Sana: i m finr asim thanku(saying she took ointment and move towards bedroom)

Asim also goes behind her and also sid and everone moves towards there duties...

Asim: sana laa mjhe de or tu itni low kyu h...are sid bro dekho naa sana ko she is soo low...

Sid: hmm asim m lga deta hu isko dawa...tu jaa..

Asim left he took ointment and about to touch her hand when she stopped him

Sana: pls i don't need this moral support of yours okay i can take care of myself

Sid: ha pta h lao hath do chup chap

She didn't let him

Sid: shehnaazz...(sternly)

She gave in and let him apply dawa...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sanas dress

Avoid jewellery and mehendi( hena)

.

That's it for today

And sorry for delayy my dear readers
..

Love youu...❤❤