#39

Please vote comment and follow...
.
.
.
.

Yeh bhi na jaane 
Woh bhi na jaane 
Naino ke rang naina jaane 
Mila jo sang tera 
Uda patang mera 
Hawa mein hoke malang

Jag ki koi reet na jaane 
Main toh bas teri hui deewani 
Mila jo sang tera 
Uda patang mera 
Hawa mein hoke malang

Main chhod aayi ghar baar mera 

O Makhna ve makhna 
Ab tu hi hai sansaar mera 
O Makhna ve makhna 
Yeh paagal sa hai pyaar mera 
O Makhna ve makhna 
Main chhod aayi ghar baar mera 
O Makhna...

Heyy readersss....

Lets start

.........

..

..

..

..

It was then next morning when everyone woke up with morning song which being played in the house leaving sana and everyone were grooving on it as sana was a little upset since last night as she started getting affected by the defaming words for her....

Before she doesn't feel hurt from anyone but since 2 days it started leaving her in so much thinking deeply and since 2 days sid is also started ignoring her making her feel lonely he started spending time with paras mahira and Shefali as since some days asim and sid are not in talking terms so he is now avoiding me and sid and as now the game is on its hard level everyone needs alliance for support and asim also is now chilling with Rashmi and Vishal as he also started feeling that now he is much more stronger than before since Salman has also said that he is HE ,MAN of the show as he was going smoothly without provoking anyone for his personal being but since he thinks then why to listen from sid so for that matters he shifted swiftly to rashmi shoeing everyone that it was a natural bond....

..

sana was making breakfast with arti as she was doing alone and she couldn't see anyone being alone so she started doing her help...

arti: shehnaaz tu ek kaam kr tu aata laga de i will make sabzi and poha..

shehnaaz: ok kar deti hu tu kar le apna kaam 

sana started making dough for rotis she was covering her head and was watching that shefali was sitting with sid infront of his chest and sid was deep in conversation with paras about there game and everything it was hurting sana that sid was not saying anything to shefali and was busy talking with those people who gives her tags but she aside her thoughts and was focusing on her work arti did her share of work and was gone to have shower here sana was making rotis for everyone alone and no one was helping were she didn't said anything to anyone was doing her work...

sid was going in bedroom with shefali and mahira talking with mahira about there(as in pahira) bonding to say he was talking no he was taunting... 

shefali and mahira gave some dirty look like saying to sana that see your sid is now with us and he is ignoring uh..

sana's eyes started getting glossy she was controlling herself seeing sid was not even looking at her as if she doesn't exist she was so much involved staring them going in that she by mistake put her hand on pan instead of roti..

sfter about 2 min or so she started feeling somewhat pain which is less than her heart feeling a shooting pain she scream in pain which was heard by everyone rashmi and asim came running to her and took her hand which she was holding in pain she was crying miserably in pain everyone started surrounding sana sid also came there he instantly took ice out from fridge and applied on sana's hand and was rubbing slowly with blowing air on her hand 

sana was still a crying mess then bb said to take her to confession room then sid took her inside holding her from shoulders..

sid: baby shh shant ho jaa bass mera baccha bss.. dekh abhi thik ho jayega.. tujhse ek kaam bhi to nhi hota thik se can't uh see when working in kitchen if not then uh are not allowed to do any kitchen work from now on..

he was shouting on her which didn't hurt her instead gave her sukoon as after what felt like eternity she was hearing his haq jataoing on her...

doctor: it is very deeply burnt uh need to be careful and try avoiding use of this hand...

thats it for now...

sorry guys was not writing since so long but thought to write today pleasee

maaf kr denaa...

author..