#40

Heyy readers....

I m sorry guys i am not regular and i could able to update yesterday as i was free from my house work.. But from today i will be again busy then pleasee hurt mat hona agar m late ya short update doo..
.
.
.

Let's start...

.
.

Sid was sitting beside sana and was jolding her by shoulders her head was on his chest she was exhausted with so much crying and bugging mind..

Then doctor took out a syringe and was filling it when sana saw that he was about inject her shee instantly screamedd loudlyy..

Sana: noooooo.... Nhiiiiiii

Sid: kya baby kyaa noo... Why are getting hyper..

He made her sit but shee was shivering with the thought of injection when doctor was about to inject in her arm she scoot down and screamm..

Sana:  nhii mene nhii lgavani suiii.. Ammmaaaa.... Nhiiii sidhaaarrtthhh....

Sid was awe of this goof ball who was screaming like a 2 year old...

He made her sit..

Sid: dekh nhi lgayenge accha sun shehnaaz ye bta kii mom ko to tu miss hi nhi krti naa..

Sana: ye kya bol rhe ho ap... Mummy ji ko m bahut miss krti hu..

Sid: kya kya miss krti h unke baare..

Then the radio shehnaaz started non stop and sid did some ishaara to doctor who soon inject her when sana felt that sid has cheated her in getting injection shee screamed..

Sana: ammmaaaa paaapiiii.... Jhutthee.. Mene chorna nhii hhh apkoo...

She started crying holding her arm..

Sana:  aaahhhaaa dard hoo rhi h...

Sid: chal nautankii chup...

He then took her outside and made her lay on bed she then soon slept with the effect of medicine..

He then said to evryone not to disturb sana and don't give her any duty...

Which made a good impact on everyone as if they has to follow him...

He then got engrossed with paras and mahira again as they were making him to get involve in their talks..

Par: bhai yrr tujhe pta h shehnaaz naa kuch jyada nhi asim ke sath chipakti h...

Mah: haa mene subah hi dekha asim or usko gale lage hue.. Bahut close the kya hi btau..

Sid: no they are just frnds and please ha shehnaaz ko beech m mt lao understand...

They instantly shut up..

.
.

Then it was the captaincy task (billi wala)

Bb: shehnaaz ki Apni iccha h agar vo khelna chahti h ya nhi.. Or isme 4 rounds h jo harega vo apne ek saathi ko nikalega..

(I don't think i have to explain whole task)

So the team was like this..

Team blue                      team red

Sana.                                Rashmi
Mahira                              vishal
Asim.                                 Vikas gupta
Paras.                               Madhurima
Shefali.                                   Arti