#32

Heyy readerss...
.
.
Toh kese hai ap sab log...
Sorryy for not updatingg
Heree..
.
.
Lets start...
.
.
.
It was then next morning...song played maaheroo..
.
.
In captains room sidnaaz were sleeping wid sid still nibbling her neck...shefali and arti thought to wake sid up as they thought thst its only sid who is sleeping in there....
.
.
Arti and shefali move inside and was shocked seeing sidnaaz in sid's side...they were thought that they were just friends not more than that...
.
.
Specially shefali was burning in jealousy seeing sana in Sid's arms...

They then left to do their duties as it was wkw sidnaaz woke up smiling brightly and sid quickly cover her with his body and took her to washroom pushing her inside and chose her clothes and gave her to change in them after bath...
.
.
Sana was overwhelmed and was blushing seeing his possessive nature...

They then did there breakfast and started getting ready for shoot of wkw..

Sana's clothes

They were waiting for sk to start the shoot sana was feeling little bit nervous as something is gonna happen

Sid was started having trouble in breathing and also feeling week since 2 days his doses of medicines also increased by doctors and now he was feeling to sleep but still he sat there cuz it was his work and he is very passionate about his work..
.
.
Sk arrived and did his usual greetings
.
.
Sk: sidharth kya hua ap thik toh h naa ap bahut jyada drained out dikhne lage h. are the medicines effecting uh..?

Sid: yess sir but now-a-days i m feeling like my body is giving up but i know i can manage and shehnaaz and asim helps me alot...

Sk: very nice that they helps uh but still abhi abhi apki reports aayi h andd..they are not appreciating...

Sana: sir kyu Kya hua kya aaya h reports me.....ye thik toh thee inko sari medicines time pr deti hu m or inka rest ka bhi khyal rkhti..no  rkhte h m or asim....sir btaiye na kya btaya h doctor ne...(sana asked being scared for him and murmurs ,"sab meri hi galti h mjhe jyada dhyaan rkhna chahiye tha inka")

Sk: shehnaaz relax he will be alright he just need full rest no stress...

Sana(cutting him off): ye rest lete h m khud kehti hu inko...

Sk: sana relax i said puri baat suno pehle meri ab beech m mat tokna...

Sana: ji kahiye.....

Sid:(murmurs to her) plss baby relax i m a fighter uh know naa...

Sk: toh sidharth ko rest ki jarurat h toh unhe iss ghar se bahar lejaya jaa rha h but ye fir bhi contestant h toh inko isolated area me hi rakha jayega...