four

Heyyy loveliess
To kese hai aapp sabhii....

..
..
...
...

Please ignore my mistake....🤭🤭

__________

So let's start..

After the task every one were chilling and talking in garden area that's when dey said to let's play a game in which jiske upar bhi bottle ruki usko ek task krna hoga....

Everyone agreed as they are already getting bored sana was sitting near pool side everyone gathers there only...and paras sits beside sana before sid....sana doesn't pays heed as she thought its normal...but sid somewhere got hurt seeing shehnaaz and paras sitting toghether...but later he shruggs and sits beside asim..

So 1st bottle stops at dey...

He got the task to tell a joke and try to say it in poker face and everyone should laugh on it...

Then he says (guys pls read in seriousness impact pdega)

Fans to hmare bhi bahut hai....

..par sardi ki wajah se ghar wale chalane nhi dete....🤣🤣😂😂

He said in such seriousness that no one laughed....😂😂

So he is out...

Next stops on mahira..

She got the task to sing a song...

She sung in such besuri awaaz that everyone had to cover there earss...

Now the turn was of sid's...

He got the task to flirt wid a girl he first thought to deny but then seeing paras and sana talking he agreed and choose arti to flirt wid arti was on cloud 9...but seeing him chose arti sana got hurt very hurt...but didn't showed it to anyone...

Next was of sana...

She got the same task as of mahira to sing a song....she sung this...

She sang this song wid so much emotions that everyone got emotional and sana sung this song to dedicate sid that she is so much hurt...

Sid also somewhere thought that he had gone overboard...

Now next was the turn of paras...
Secretly paras gave hint to dey and he got that what he want to tell...

Dey: so paras teko kisi ke sath dance krna hoga...

Paras got happy and immediately asked sana to dance....first she thought to refuse then she thought it will not look good on ntv so she agreed ....sid was by now so angry that he would have killed paras ....

They danced on this song but sana kept safe distance from at the end of dance he was about to kiss her hand she refused and backed off...then she noticed that sid was not there so she goes inside and she that he was lying on bed and his left is shaking....

She goes towards him and touches his biceps but he yanked her away...and goes to washroom area she also follows him and he enters in luggage area she also follows and says..

Sana: sidharth ji apko kya ho gya h ese kiu behave kr rhe h...

Sid:.......

Sana: kuch kahiye naa pls kya hua ap ese kiu kr rhe h...

Sid: janna chahti ho to suno....just get the hell out of my life understood...tum sari ldkiya esi hi hoti ho...smjhi tum...gand ho tum or m tumse baat nhi krna chahta...(yelled).

..listening these words from him she got soo much hurt...but fir bhi she asks why is he saying all this..

Sid: jao tum uss paras ke sath dance kro smjhi mjhse chipakne ki jarurat nhi goooooo.....(yelled)

Sana: ap smjhte kya ho khud kooo haaann agar m usko mana kr deti too ntv pr scene create ho jata....uff m apko bol hi kyu rhi hu....saying she left...

He also goes in bathroom...angrily...

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
___________________

That's it for today guys...

So btao sidnaaz will mend there prblms or will part ways...

Janne ke liye jude rahiye hmse...😁😁😅😅

Till then gud night sleep tight

And plsss stream bhula dunga and dkka

Love you alll
❤❤❤❤❤
Stay safe
😊😊😊😊😊