51 (wkw)

Heyy readers....
.
vote

comment

follow..

.

.

.

.

.

Let's start...

Sid was standing near cigar room and rashmi came there with vishal behind and sana was in living area rashmi was standing and seeing vishal fighting wid paras and asim is saying sid to get lost...

Sid: nhi jaunga bol kya kr lega... Yahi rahungaaa...

Then it was being continued then rashmi said  mujhe cup lena h foot htaa...

Sid: nhi hata rha...

Then vishal said khana h lene de...

Rashmi took the cup and was going whenshe thought that lets get involved...

Rash: gundee
.
Sid to vishal nd asim tujhe bula rhi h...

Rash: see gundee...sidharth  gundee...

Sid: nikall.... Esiii...esiii

Rash: kiu tere ghar m khada h... Tere ghar me khada... Or esi kesii beer tere ghar ki auratein hogi esiii gadheee....gande admii
.
Sid: nhi mere ghar pr tere jedi koi nhii ... Or tereko mene ghar pr lena band kr diya h...

Rashmi: ghar pe lena band kar diya mtlbb...

Then in anger she threw tea on him and sid too threw then vishal too threw tea pushing sid with his chest.... Sid in ragee held his shirt....everyone started to separate sid but couldn't as his hold was very much tight just then sana too came running holding her dress and hug sid and started to pull him away and after 2 or 3 pulls she was successful...

Then the fight started wirh rashmi saying gunda kahi ka nikal yaha se sala besharam aadmi... 

sid too said tere se sikha h nahi naa bhaag yaha se... 

sid: abeyy aee armii tujhse kaha tha mene..

vish: kya ha kya kaha thaa,,,

sid: kaha tha mene tujhse dur rakh apni army mujhse  par tu nhi mana mene kaha tha jis din teri army nikli uss din tehas nehas kar dunga tere border ke andar... 

saying he entered inside the house with sana following behind holding his hands she was trying to calm him then sid said to vikas who was continuously saying to him to stop but sid said chaii kese phekaa bee vo phatichar mere upar uska kya lena dena thaa... from rashmi said mene pheka chaii tere upar tu h hi isi layak... sid said"nikal tu toh yaha se.."  

then sana took sid outside of the house near vivo sofa and hug him tightly calming him then that time mahira came with water cup and said to sid to sit and calm down.. and that time sana was just holding sid and rubbing his back saying sweet things and kissing his chest to calm his anger in which she got success too... and rashmi was cursing sid inside the bedroom infront of arti and asim and vishal...

rashmi: usne kaha mujhe ghar me lena band kr diya hh iss statement ka matlab kya hua... sala do kaudi (rupee) ka aadmi mujhe btayega... agar esa hoga to m show se upar khud ko rakhti huu agar iss type ke log yaha rahenge or bigg boss ko koi prblm nhi to mei yaha se jana chahungi nikal do mujhe... (authors feelings: jaa naa behen kiu bezzati kara rhi h, yaa fir tujhe pasand hai...)..

arti: rashuu calm down.. uh will hurt urself only...

asim: tum saari ldkiya bhi kuvh nhi boli.. abbee tum bhi bekaar hi hoo..