stop bebu..

heyyy readers...

i am back after a long time... this i will try to keep updating..

i was thinking to not anymore as my mind was wavering and i could not think about the story.. i was not feeling like to write i don't know why am i suddenly able to write .... 

first i thought to quit cuz now my views and votes were getting low day by day but later on i lost my whole interest and was decided to focus on my career and home but cuz of uu guys i m back and 1st i will finish this book after that my other books and i m thinking move this book forward if uh guys ok with it...

.

.

.

let's start....

recap: sana became captain and she gave duties but mahira and paras were objecting then sidnaaz's romantic scene in bathroom... ab aage..😂

sana pushed him aside and turned around saying... " stop bebu.. abhi nhi... i m on days..."

sid sighed and says " sorry baby... i couldn't and forgot about your health... uh stay here i will give your clothes.. 

sana felt proud on her husband she thought how she got this much lucky to get him...

he controlled his desires and gave her a patiyala suit she changed herself and came out and saw sid is not there then she heard water running in the bathroom.. 

she then leaves to bedroom taking her bottle filled with hot water and lied down...

she slept after some time telling bb that she is down and needs a rest for some time..

bb also agreed... 

mahira and paras talking about her that being a captain she is sleeping and breaking her own rule they filled madhurima ad told her to fight with sana as she also woke madhu today morning madhu being an idiot goes towards her...

she started shaking sana to wake her up and screaming on her ears sid was still in bathroom and asim was in cigarette room so sana was alone right now rashmi came after hearing chaos and she started stopping madhu.. "madhu stop yrr.. sana is not well" said rashmi..

madhu: ohh now she is unwell.. what happened to her then when she was waking me up.. huh! natak kr rhi h i will wake her..

at last she pulled her quilt.. sana in shock hit her hand on side table and the scissors which was kept there pierced in her skin she hissed a bit suppressing her scream..

sana: ky..kya hua... why are shouting..

madhu: ohh now the madam woke up... tu captain ho kr so rhi h or hum sabko bolti h that do not sleep.. why.. this hypocricy you are unbelievable...

Sana: but listen to me first... Meri tabiat karab hai... I have took permission from big boss.... I don't think it is any problem anymore could you please move aside now...

Madhu: tumhari kehne se mai man jaungi kya.. huh! Sab big bossy permission leli h...

Saying she started telling her more things and was not stopping her mouth.... Then sid two came and saw the whole scenario he was getting angry more and more seeing madhurima... 

He came towards sana... And told madhurima to stop her nonsense....

sid: are you captain are you big boss...  If not then move aside and let her rest she will rest who are you to stop her taking rest when she is allowed from big boss if you are still not satisfied I request to big boss say something and stop her as shehnaz is not feeling well..

Big boss: ji haa madhurima shehnaaz ne humse permission li h.. 

Then she also goes her way... Sana was not feeling well for one hour now and after this she feels more disturbed and her eyes were dropping sit told her to take a rest when he was making her sleep he saw her hand being injured and he got panicked seeing her hand bleeding he immediately took first aid box and started applying medicine scolding her time to time why she cannot take her health in priority..

Then sana slept being tired and didn't say anything to him he also let her sleep and goes outside to deal with some people who were taking advantage of him not being around her...

That is it for now I hope you guys liked the update...

Keep showing support keep loving my work...

And keep waiting till the next update thank you..

And I'm really very sorry as I could not update for 3-4 months now as I was not in my correct state of mind I hope you can understand my feeling and I will try to give update...

.

.

.

.

author..