#34

Heyy readers

Sorry for not updating was not well since 3 days but now i m fine and here is next partt...

Let's start...
____________

When arhaan was taken salman said...

Sk: now everyone please relax and it should not be going out whatever happened just now....

Everyone nodded

Salman got up and goes to sana who was still shivering and hiding herself completely in sidharth as if she will die if won't hug him...

Sal: sana relax ok i know its worst feeling evr but uh don't worry now no one will try to touch....and i m warning uh guys she is my sister like if uh dare to hurt her like this uh will face my wrath....(he said sternly to everyone)

Sid patted her head and said..

Sid: baby see evrything is alright now..hmm relax salman sir is going just see him once...

Hearing sid sana see's towards salmaan sir who was looking at her with brotheŕly emotions seeing this sana hug him and started crying out her heart and salman sir's eyes left a lone tear seeing a jolly and fun loving girl crying this much....

Sana: meko bahutttt gaandaa feel ho rha hh....bhai.....me.meko... bahut... bhht darrr lagg rhaa h...(said with hiccups)

Sal: see i m there naa no one i repeat no one is gonna harm uh now...

Sana stopped crying after 10 min and got away from and hold sid's arms tightly as if she got some intitution that he was going...

Sal: i think sid uh also should go ur health is not fine yet....

He was cut off by sana..

Sana: nhi nooo ye kahi nhi jayegee......nhi ap kahi nhi jaoge na mjhe chod kr m... marr jaungiiii plssss....

Saying this to sid she again started crying and then fainted...

And realising this sid held her in his arms and immediately took her to storage room...
(Guys she had worn her night clothes sid ne help kr di...ab mene nhi btana kesee😁😁)

Inside storage room sana was lying closing her eyes and doctor was checking her...

Dr: i think whatever happened today it shocked her severly and she is scared in this atmosphere i think if she will stay alone where she will not be scared it will be better...

Sal: but dr she is in the game right now..

Sid: she will stay wid me in secret room...

(In storage room there was only doctor salman and sid including sana)

Dr: ap kon h...inke..

Sid: i m her husband...

Sal: but will uh be okay with her and ur health will get deteriorate...

Sid: i will be more than fine and she will be okay also if she will stay wid me..

Dr: yess if she has that much faith in u she will be better in 2 or 4 days...

They took her outside and informed housemates that sana is going outside the house for some days to get recovered from shock and this memory...

Then sid and sal moved towards confession room with sleeping sana and then they lay her on secret room bed and salman bid bye to sid and said to take care of her and himself also..

After salman gone sid also layed on bed gathering sana in his arms and was just looking at her face how pale her face became in just 1 day...he was cursing himself that why he took her in this house at first place....

Then after sometime sana wokeup and sees herself in sid's arms she took a relaxing breath then she observe everywhere and finding different place she looked towards sid wid questioning look...

Sid: we are in secret room baby...relax ok i m there just relax....

He said making her little bit relax...she moves near him and hug him tightly and hide her face in his chest...she was breathing heavily and was fearing remembering that scene...

Sid: baby relax tujhe kuch nhi hoga meri jaan ab m hu naa tu mere saath h dekh jab tak tera pati tere sath h tujhe koi bhi kam**a chu nhi sakta relax baba.

Sana: m.. m.. meko... daarr lag ... rhaa hhh aap mere paas hi rehnaa kahi mat jaana...

She said fearfully then sid patted her back and said..

Sid: m kahi nhi jaaunga meri jaan hamesha tere hi paas huu...tu soja thik h...

Then their gaze caught the tv in which arti rashmi and mahira were seen..

Conversation of arti rashmi mahira in kitchen area
..

Arti: uss bastard ko naa mujhe mann kr rha h abhi jaa kr dafna ( bury) kr duu...s**l* m chahe jitna sana ko napasand kr lu but i m still a girl and i can feel her pain it is worst pain yrr i hope she will get better and come back as before..

Mahira: haa sachi vo(sana) mujhe bilkul pasand nhi but still being a women i can't even say how worst and lifeless she would have felt...

Rash: true that uss kamine(arhan) ne esa kiya m ese bastard ke sath thi if he can do this to sana who is so sweet and loving then mere sath vo kya hi krta..but i wish sana thik ho jaye..

Arti and mahira agreed....

Sidnaaz heard all.

Sana was happy to know their concern about her and then slept holding sid and hiding her face in his chest then suddenly she got up and said

Sana: ohh bebu apki dawa vo li aapne or apki tabiyat ab kesi h m to bhul hi gayii ap please rest kro meri fikr mat kro ab m better feel kr rhi hu ap apni health dekho hmm..

Sid cut her off by a passionate kiss which was healing her inner wounds..later they broke the kiss and sid said..

Sid: m thik mera bacha tu so ja ab...

They then slept in each others arms...
.
..
.
..
.
.

.
.

That's it for today....

Ab unhe sone dete hum agle update m milengee....

Promo...

M kiu btauu😎😎