#33

Here is one more partt..

..........

When sid woke up and saw in the tv his anger took over his senses he screamedd..."shehnaaaaaaazzzzzz"...

Sid: bigg boss i want to go in the house right nowww....pleaseee....i seriouslyy want to go noww....

Bb: sidharth hum samajh sakte h ki ap iss samay bahut hi gusse me h but salman ke aane tak apko rukna hoga....

Sid: how can uh say that even bigg boss its about my wife dammitt....

There in the house they saw arhaan over half naked sana who wass only in skirt her blouse and saree was long gone and was screaming with his palm over her and his head was on her chest which somehow covered her breast...

Asim goes near arhaan and punched him till he got unconscious and when he saw sana he turn his head and close his eyes there she was lying all numb and half naked with her skirt on only..

Arti mahira and shefali goes to her and fastly covered her with a shawl given by paras they then hold her and got her on baloon bed asim came to her and cupps her face...

Asim: sana...kuch ....bol...kuch...bolnaa...dekh mene usse bahut maara dekh vo ab teri tar..

He couldn't say and hugged her and started sobbing for her condition but sana didn't say anything...she was all numb...

Here in the schallet salmaan came fuming when he got to know about sana from one associate he was very much angry and wants to killl arhaan

One associate informed him about sid who wants to meet sana...

Salman goes to secret room...

Sal: sidharth...

Sid: dekhiye sir i know that this is not good for my health but my wife is more important for me...just look at her sirr she is not even in her senses...i have to be near her...

Sal: but...

He was cutt off by sid...

Sid: nhi sir i have to be near her and i want too killll that bastarddd.....how dareee heee howww daree hee touch my wifeeee....(hee shouted and was clenching his jaw and fisting his hands)

Salman agreed seeing his stern decision and moist eyes...

In house..

Everyone were trying to make sana talk or cry atleast but she wasn't responding...

Later then sid and salman arrived and came in washroom area first salman came stopping sid outside to control his anger and emotions for shehnaaz and agreed unwilling....

Salman came inside and says..

Sal: come and take this bastard with uh...

Salman said to his associates and bouncers to take away unconscious arhaan to storage room and stay there untill he gets conciousness to get punished...

Salman then came near sana and signed asim to get side and he himself kneeled infront of her cupping her face...

Sk: sana...dekho kuch nhi hua dekho uh are fine everything's fine that arhaan will surely get punished by me personally...

Sana didn't reacted he then signed to one associate to get sid in...

Sid came slowly fearing his baby's condition but he then consoled himself and started walking fastly towards her everyone were shocked except asim and salman..sid came infront of sana and kneel on floor he then cupped her face...

Salman signed everyone to move in living area and sit there for a while he also went patting sid's shoulder...

Sid cupped sana's face and make her see him and says..

Sid: jaaan...kuch meri baccha dekh...tera sidharth aa gya tere paas dekh meri jaan

Sana  look up hearing jaaan and hug him started crying miserably...

Sana: aaaahhhhhhhhhhh.....

Shee screammm veryy loudlyy remembering and squeezing herselff more and more in him to get the warmth and safety....

Sid was getting very much angry seeing his jaan crying and screaming he was tightening his hold around as if his life depends on her...

Sana: si..dharthh...m..m...mekoo...bacchaa...loooo  mekoo ... bahut darr lagg rhaaa hhhh ....me..merii ko..koi gal..galati n..nhii hhh...(saying she started cryingg)

He then pulls her on his lap still her head was hiding in his chest and she was holding his shirt tightly...

Sid: nhi meri jaan tune kuch nhi kiyaa dekh ab tujhe kuch nhi hoga m aa gya hu naa meri baby ko ab koi aankh utha kar bhi nhi dekh sktaa...

Here in living area...

Salman was sitting on a chair infront of sofa and was waiting for sid and sana to come when rashmi said..

Rash: sirr...what happened sirr thiss...i mean that ar..i mean that bastard when will he come outside and how come sidharth came back...

Sal: uh all will get to know soon..

Then later sid came with sana who was holding and hiding in him and was not seeing them at all...

Sid made her sit and tried to stand up to get water when she hold him tightly fearing and was about to cry again but sid held her and signed to asim to get water for her...

Sk: sid hows she now...

Sid: how will shee bee...if she would not have been strong enough then that bastard....

He shouted and listening his scream everyone flinched...

The bouncers then brought arhaan holding him with his biceps and he was getting scared just was thinking that why did he did this here...

Sid launced towards him and started beating him black and blue...and continuously saying "kaminee teri himmat kese hui usko chune kiii haaa saaale aj tu bachega nhiii"

But after sometime sk stopped sid and shouted..

Sk: arhaaan how dare uhhh what were uh thinking haaa how could uh have uh lost itt uh tried to...i can't even say thattt...uh are disqualified and will be taken by police .... take him away ....

He signed to his bouncers and everyone were just giving him disgusting looks and sid was still seething seeing him...

Arhaan tried to talk to rashmi when she said..

Rash: uh bastard just get lostt...and i have no relation with uhh...outttt...

He was then taken by the bouncers...

And was taken by the police and sentenced 7 years with sued by the industry...
..
.
.
.
.

That's it for today...

Lot's of love...

Author❤