#28

Heyy readers.....

.
.
.

Target
Votes...160
Comments:75

Soo lets start.....
.
.
.
.
.

It was then next morning early (pratah 3 baje)😁

Sana was sleeping peacefully on her side when one arm sneaked in her waist and up her top rubbing her belly sensously..sending shivers down the spine...

He then came more closer and nuzzled his nose in her neck and covered themsevles fully so that nobody get to notice any thing...

He then pulled sana such that her back touching his front with whichher sleep broke feeling his hardness in her back she woke up and saw behind her he was busy nuzzling her neck and caressing her tummy and soon his hand move upwards and reach his breast valley and then he get hold of her one of them....

Sana: umm ye...ahh ap k..yyaa kkrr rhe...hhhh aaahhhhh
..
She cut off by his harsh bite on her neck and his kneading her breast...he then turned her facing him and took her lips in for a passionate and gentle kiss she also started responding then after 10 min he broke the kiss and said..

Sid: umm jaan chal naa washroom me aaja yaha nhi..koi dekh lega to gaye...

He then left saying her to come in 5 min after 5 or 6 min she also goes as she know that he needs her to controlhis desires and she can't let him suffer his harmones in his this condition..(guys uh must have remember that he is suffering from typhoid)

In the washroom...

Sid pinned her on wall of washroom and started sucking her neck ever so harshly to let her feel his condition he then pull her strap of top down and suck on her shoulder and started biting too he was then sucking her collarbone and giving harsh bites there too sana was moaning his name and he was groaning feeling the desire bursting in his sucking and biting and then remove her top and unclasped her bra started kneading her breasts and then took one of them inside his hungry mouth..

Sana: umm aaahhhh...ummm sid...harth....jiii.....ahhhhhhhhh

She scream a little when he bite her b**b then he direct her hand to his private part which was poking making sana gasp feeling his hardness she then grab him on his clothes and bite her lower lip hearing his groan...

Sid: umm aahh baby yess....knead itt....ufff ammm....

Sana started kneading...Later after getting satisfied they left to sleep...

Sid lied and pull sana over his chest and hug her tightly and slept afterkissing her forehead and her back hand...they slept with sukoon on their faces...

.
.
.
.
.
In the morning..

Morning song played...

Chal Chaiyya Chaiyya Chaiyya Chaiyya