fourteen

Heyyy dear readers.....

.
.
.
.
.
After sometime of crying sana realised that sid is not there so she moves out of the bed in search of sid cuz she really cares for him and she knows that he must be feeling bad cuz he was looking worried also so what if he said those filthy words to her but she knew that he really cares for her and she loves him so she will take care of him...

She moved towards luggage area and saw that he was sitting hugging a frame and by looking the back of frame she recognised its their wedding picture she immediately moved towards him and kneel down infront of him..

Sana: sidharth suniye...ap..ese kiu bethe ho..chaliye uthiye..

Sid: why are uh here..(trying to shout)

Sana: m apke liye yaha aayi hu uthiye...

Sid: mene itna kuch bola fir bhi tmhe meri fikr h....(shouted)

Sana flinch bcuz he held her wrist tightly and pulled her towards him..he held her wrist behind her back and pressed her towards himself there hot breaths falling on each other her breast was heaving up and down bcuz there chese was crushing with eo..

Sid: kiu kr rhi ho tum ye sab haa...kya jatana chahti ho ki tum mahan ho or m villain...huh bolo...(rudely)

Sana: mene esa kab kaha ap khud hi kuch bhi bol rhe ho...

Sid: tumne khud ko marne ki koshish ki thi esa kiuuuu kiyaa.....or mjhe pehle kiu nhii btaya.....uh tried to suicide damn it uh were in depression....pgl ho kya tumm akele ye sab seh rhi thi....

Sana's eyes widen in shock hearing he was angry cuz she hide her suicide thing and her depression from him...but what was that before...

Sana: ap isiliye gussa ho kyuki mene...apse apni condition ke baare m chupaya yaa apko mjh pr trust nhi...

Sid:........

Sana: boliye....

Sid got hurt cuz she thought that he doesn't trust her...how could she arre i was angry at that time....he left her in a jerk thinking that she doesn't trust him and left without seeing that his naaz his wifey got hurt...after sid left her hand she fall on side of wall in a jerk that her head got hurt...

Sana: aaahhhhhh.....ammmmaaaaaa..*sob* mere..sath....hhiii es..aaaa.....kiuuuu hota hhh (crying badly)

In the bedroom sid was feeling like he did a sin...but jerking his thoughts he slept...

Here in bathroom area sana sat on balloon bed trying to soothe her broken heart...and lied there only and slept cuz of so much of crying....
.
.
.
Next morning song played..

Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum...

Everyone woke up but sana was not in the sight and 3 persons were restless...asim and sid and rashmi...

Rash: asim sana kahi nhi dikh kl raat se nhi dikhi kaha h vo...

Asim: haa mene bhi nhi dekha...washroom m ho shyd dekh kr aata hun...

Asim moved towards washroom area and saw that sana was not there also....he came in living area...

Asim: hey bro sana waha bhi nhi h uh know where she is...

Sid: what waha nhi h to kaha h....oh god bigg boss where is shehnaaz tell me god damnit.....

Asim: bro relax kuch hua tha hmare jane ke baad...bol...

Sid: nothing its personal....

Asim: ohk...

Bigg boss: bigg boss ap sabhi ko ye btana chahte h ki kal raat shehnaaz ki tbiyat bigad jaane ke kaaran unhe storage room me lejaya gaya tha ve abhi hosh me nhi aayi h pr bb chahte ki sidharth unhe storage room me se le jaye....kyuki shehnaaz ki tbiyat khrab h to ve aj koi nhi kregi is baat khyal rashmi rakhegi....

Hearing bb sid immediately moved towards storage room and saw his naaz lying unconscious with a bandage on  her head

Sid: ye thik h naa ab..

Dr: ap kon h inke...

Sid: husband...but ye baat yaha se bahar nhi jaani chahiye...

Dr: ok but mr shukla she is well fine now but need rest make sure she eats her meals on time now uh can take her she'll gain her concious in an hour or so...

Sid took her pale lifeless body in his protective arms...and make her lie down in bedroom on her side of bed and himself sat on other side taking hand in his palm and rubbing it vigorously

Sid: baby uth...dekh naa jaan tera bebu tere paas h uth jaa naaa meri jaan...kiu sata rhi h apne kullu ko...naaz..

She slowly opened her eyes and saw her bebu sitting holding her hand but suddenly night flashes came infront of her and she jerked his hand away..and tried to sit but sid stop her...

Sana: ap kiu fikr kr rhe h meri...

Sid: baby maaf krde meri jaan i was angry now i realised my mistake and jo tune pucha tha ki i trust uh or not so my ans is m tjhpe khud se bhi jyada bharosa krta hu jaan i trust uh it just that ki mjhe achanak apni ka past uski takleef esa yaha pata chlti h vo bhi bahar walo ke samne to i lost my mind sorry...

Sana heard him and thought he was right somewhere but she will not forgive him yet...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for today

So early update for compensation and on demand....

Love you all..
Author❤

She slpwly